Tommy Gun Angel

MT Drawing Challenge. New Theme: "A Secret"

so? q;

( jk it's taking me a bit longer than expected, too : ( )

ugh ik i wanna finish this so bad but these last few weeks of the semester are destroying me : ( no way i'm going to be able to finish it anytime soon. i'm excited to see yours tho bb

B) thx rose

had you struggled this much with any other theme in the past?

this is an exciting one for me

not really! with all the rest i could think of some thing or landscape to draw but this is forcing me to think outside the box a lil more which is good i guess but i'm out of practice so trying to think of something within my range i.e. probably not drawing a person

1. That Place on the Outskirts of Town

i found a picture of atlanta in a coffee table book from the outskirts of town looking toward downtown along the train tracks, easy

2. Space Penguins

an image in my head, done

3. A Russian Beauty

used an idea i had already had years ago and used my own photographs for the basic form adding the right colors

4. Drawing Jukebox

this was more abstract i guess. "i fought in a war" evoked the image of swirling letters and pelting bullets which i reproduced to a specific aesthetic

5. A Secret

...tbd

not really! with all the rest i could think of some thing or landscape to draw but this is forcing me to think outside the box a lil more which is good i guess but i'm out of practice so trying to think of something within my range i.e. probably not drawing a person

1. That Place on the Outskirts of Town

i found a picture of atlanta in a coffee table book from the outskirts of town looking toward downtown along the train tracks, easy

2. Space Penguins

an image in my head, done

3. A Russian Beauty

used an idea i had already had years ago and used my own photographs for the basic form adding the right colors

4. Drawing Jukebox

this was more abstract i guess. "i fought in a war" evoked the image of swirling letters and pelting bullets which i reproduced to a specific aesthetic

5. A Secret

...tbd

oh yeah i feel you in most of this and especially what used to be your criteria until now :lol: i think your drawing with the letters/envelopes was my favorite, btw. amazing concept and dreamy execution :')

And now I'm wondering if this can be seen as a comforting secret

nahh. secrets are only comforting in the way that it makes a copy of ur life that you can tweak slightly but i wonder how long it can last. i only have a couple but theyre huge

thanks foppe i did that and your drawings nice to look at. i could look at it every day at this time for a long time