Tommy Gun Angel

MT Drawing Challenge. New Theme: "A Secret"

mters working in a factory at conveyor belt and two looking over from the in-factory office and another one is a little too tall and reaches to the lamps and up there has crafted puppets of the office workers for eye contact when talking across the unseeable vertical distance

Should I make a thread? I could just call it mt dollhouse. Or do people want to do something else we could have one or two threads open nothing happens anyways. 

My idea for next time is "Literal interpretations of Radiohead lyrics"

Its fun cuz its broad and theres a guessing game. Heres a quick example:qP4vDkD.jpg

Damn, highlight of the thread is me yet again

my portfolio:

GJOQkvR.jpg

Not gonna lie I literally looked up a little prince picture for reference I am a fraud also did I finish this or make it worse can't decide

PXklNBt.jpg

Sorry I suck at making challenges put me in time out if you want :L

933jGjN.jpg

OK GUYS

Time to let go of your perfectionism

listen to the damn song

~trust your instincts~

and just draw something!!

eX3r5i4.jpg

:')

i know the feel

heck, i even got started with the MT dollhouse theme

I think I just wanted to draw portraits of mters like if i were going to draw you perhaps you would wear like neck ruffles layered with the leaves of tropical plants and be pointing at something with your head turned 3/4's away from the camera like a conquistador?

should there be a thread like that

rose is hmm, the perspective is slightly from above and well her hair is parted in the middle and it's very curly like a nest but parted out and towards you like two curtains from the center of her head and there's a bird and some buttons in it and she's got a grin on looking slightly up at you

ula is just there is a black surface laid out horizontally and the white surface of her face is a exposed hill with her eyes closed serenely and on her forehead is a miniature of a man in a old timey suit on a reclining beach chair reading the paper or drinking coffee but the perspective of the hill of face informs the black surface

pitol is like if there is a jut of metal side that somehow became vertical-diagonally lodged into the ground through some dangerous projectile but turn the picture upside down and erase the ground and the background to something neutral so that the jut is abstract. then put 1/4 of his face like a bat that turns around a little to stare at you with one eye angrily

hahaha just kidding

foppe is a side profile in extreme action shot making a total effort with his arms thrust out behind him and his mouth open after a pebble flying through the air away from him in front of him

hugh is sitting in a sofa like arm chair in an unlit corner and the light creates a black to arm on armrest and two legs gradient but those are just wooden props and there is a surreptitiously drawn tiny snake to the side of the legs/feet a little ways away and going somewhere 

vivi is an anime character with resting wings standing as if she is on a cliff looking to the side at the camera in a nobel way but she is inside of a bathtub which contains a kitchen countertop on the end opposite the faucet where there is a pot of soup boiling on a stove]

okay i have to go

I think I just wanted to draw portraits of mters like if i were going to draw you perhaps you would wear like neck ruffles layered with the leaves of tropical plants and be pointing at something with your head turned 3/4's away from the camera like a conquistador?

i will take this / would model for it

great imagery and concepts.

i'll make you all look like retired mortal kombat characters <3

i have failed this thread so much damm and now there is no way to know which song brandon picked for me

c: