Tommy Gun Angel

MT Drawing Challenge. New Theme: "A Secret"

I wish I had a song to draw.

dang, where were you when we were doing this?

wanna join?

not trying to mess up the cycle you've got going on by taking another two months to do a drawing, marcos, but it does sound like a lot of fun.

lol

well, and i'm clearly the worst at this too...

i'm sorry, rose... i've spent the last couple weeks at this obscure hotel with a really old computer as my only window to the rest of the world. but i really want this thread to be a thing again.

I wanted to draw last weekend when I was at a hotel, cuz at a hotel was where I drew my st. petersburg riverscape AND I also my interpretation of "I fought in a war" in a different hotel, but i couldn't think and then I didnt, but I saved this long card they had for taking notes at the conference because the back seemed a perfect canvas for a sketch

sometimes things need a good break i feel like so don't feel bad marcos. it would be fun to start this again. i new thread might be the easiest way to grab people's attention

Damn

I just wanna draw! Hmm "thread where we decide to draw things together" idfk anything so long as we start drawing again I need inspiration "thread where we take turns providing inspiration"

not sure if i can host anything anymore but that sounds good

inspiration would be good

still would love to make a portrait or two

and draw to certain songs...

it'd be fun to come up with more themes too (i dunno like "fanfic challenge" or "NSFW challenge" lol)

maybe hannah and spookris could participate too

ok so i finished my drawing ,was very ambitious abt it and when previous attempts didn't come out as expected, i'll just leave it as is. 

the song was picked by elisa/sans.mythologies. i like how it's soothing and menacing at the same time. i pictured someone lost in a forest, you get really scared and hear your own heartbeat and there;s some non human entity lingering around but it's not very threatening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbXrN6YEbdQ

BmwnuFs.jpg

ok so i finished my drawing ,was very ambitious abt it and when previous attempts didn't come out as expected, i'll just leave it as is. 

the song was picked by elisa/sans.mythologies. i like how it's soothing and menacing at the same time. i pictured someone lost in a forest, you get really scared and hear your own heartbeat and there;s some non human entity lingering around but it's not very threatening

BmwnuFs.jpg

sorry i didn't mean to boop this

BmwnuFs.jpg

i love this