Fly Wingless

Your Drawings/Sketches

only saw the last few pages but sans mythologies and dsfadsfa's art is the shit. i resolved not to post here anymore but i wanted to point out you are both deserving of being icons and even tho i've read only like five comics/graphic novels in my life, i want to read one by both of you.

only saw the last few pages but sans mythologies and dsfadsfa's art is the shit. i resolved not to post here anymore but i wanted to point out you are both deserving of being icons and even tho i've read only like five comics/graphic novels in my life, i want to read one by both of you.

that is such a kind thing to say, thanks a lot. also you mean here as in here this thread or here on mt. you friended me yet i don't have a clue as to who you are so you gotta stick around. saw you posting an excerpt of that grimes interview on tlmep, are you from quebec or just like the biggest grimes fan or both

that's awesome gurl

I sense a body positive type kinship to these embroidery hoops of boobs n butts I just saw the other day (NSFW http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/sally-hewett_n_5863046.html) "Real bodies with hairs, stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles and whatever else is all too often airbrushed away in mainstream pop culture. Hewett combines these varied interests into a series of body-centric embroideries depicting boobs and butts as they actually appear on human beings."

I don't see any pieces with scars but if she hasn't done it I'm sure she'd love it

that's awesome gurl

I sense a body positive type kinship to these embroidery hoops of boobs n butts I just saw the other day (NSFW http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/sally-hewett_n_5863046.html)"Real bodies with hairs, stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles and whatever else is all too often airbrushed away in mainstream pop culture. Hewett combines these varied interests into a series of body-centric embroideries depicting boobs and butts as they actually appear on human beings."

I don't see any pieces with scars but if she hasn't done it I'm sure she'd love it

hey these are amazing! thanks for the link! must check out for more!

wow, beautiful illustrator (?) skills :')

really would love to see as much of your school-related work as possible

2nd this request

I like the first ink drawing. It seems like the leaves are brittle and the flowers are beautiful too. I also like the drippy fluid quality of the shadows in the third drawing which is exciting to look at. I do't know how I feel about watercolor it's unsettling. I had a friend who made a lot of collaged work using watercolor like haphazard cut out shapes, abstract geometric and also using acrylic paint on top like on drawing paper even-when she was crazy but I like the chair. I have an unused watercolor set I bought and brought with me but probably will never use it.

thank you. i dont really like these but i enjoy the activity of them for the first time ever so i will continue . its pen and ink yes. dip pen. watercolor is unsettling but i dont feel like ive crossed in to the actual territory of watercolor yet , like the leaves arent yet leaves and the water isnt yet water. finally ill want to convey the feeling of thirst haha.