Fly Wingless

Your Drawings/Sketches

wow, i guess the old thread got lost... so i'll start a new one :)

here fuzi0n:

01_10_0.jpg

that's the full-size version of my sig... ignore the smudges, that was on my scanner (charcoal from a previous scanning)... so, see, camille, it's NOT a teddy bear... hehe.

oh, well, i don't think i have anything on my computer that are charcoal... except a thing i did for the write/draw thread. all the first things are quill and ink drawings. then they are shitty bic pen doodles :) . i can see if i can scan something i have in my sketchbook... but i doubt it's anything worthwhile.

SitDownStandUp.jpg

yet another one... the fourth one i did... it took forever to make all those little x's that made up the dark background, so i guess that made me not pay attention to the fact that i was drawing his hand backwards :icon_redf oh well, we all make mistakes.

sailtothemoon.jpg

ah, my favorite one (and the last one). see when i was at governor's school, i went to the student center and they had a selection of cd's..... and bam, hail to the thief was on the rack. i had to buy it, of course. and so when i first listened to it, i fell in love with sail to the moon. i think that's why this one looks the best. i was more inspired. such a beautiful song.

oh wow! the sit down stand up one and sail to the moon are my two favorites of yours! great job! Also they are two of my favorite songs from HTTT.

oh, well, i'm just that good; i looked into the future to see what your favorite httt songs were, then i drew em the best on purpose. yes, that's the ticket...

well, whenever i make personalized threads, "people" get pissy... so i wanted other people to post stuff. i mean, the original sketch thread got lost, so i may as well make a new one, eh? c'mon, draw a stick figure and post it. :)

oh, well, i'm just that good; i looked into the future to see what your favorite httt songs were, then i drew em the best on purpose. yes, that's the ticket...

holy crap! thats incredible!!!! Bravo!