Sign in to follow this  
Linkon

NBA 14/15

He's a scorer not a playmaker. There's nothing wrong with that. His defense was horrible but now it's just mediocre and not a major liability on a otherwise good defensive squad, like say, Harden or Lee or Love

Like McGrady. Will probably never win a championship unless LeBron helps him out

Melo has never really been on any great teams. There's some questions about his game but his best team would have ironically been the Knicks had he just waited until free agency instead of the Knicks trading away half the roster for him. I think he's the second best scorer in the game and given the right squad he could do a lot more than what he's done. He isn't able to put a team on his back but he could be a really good 1b option.

Cost his team by not passing.*** And his defense is garbage. This isn't wrong

did you ever watch a knick game? because your comments are making me believe that you haven't 

Like McGrady. Will probably never win a championship unless LeBron helps him out

you can't compare mcgrady to melo.

unless you're just saying that they won't win a chip - other then that, you can't compare them. melo is light years above mcgrady

I've watched Carmelo since he was drafted, I'm a fan of the nuggets and have followed his career closely as a result.

Rumors are that the Knicks are courting Gasol. I figured they would, seems like a good combo offensively

If they resign melo and are able to pull in Pau, they'll be a formidable team, particularly in the east... And if they could somehow sign Greg Monroe to play Center. That team would have a lot of potential. Make it happen Phil!

Calderon is a guy that Melo needs to play with. Just having Chauncey Billups on the Nuggets helped him a ton. He needs a playmaking PG and shooters around him.

I miss basketball season already. Here's to hoping the Lakers bring in some talent so we can compete for the 8th seed next year.... And to banking on Old Man Kobe's knees to hold out