Sign in to follow this  
Linkon

NBA 14/15

Last season was weird/great.

Those jerseys - The numbers are too big and need an outline. Pinstripes would be nice too

This should be a great offseason, especially if Lebron leaves which looks unlikely but more likely by the day regardless

Last season was weird/great.

Those jerseys - The numbers are too big and need an outline. Pinstripes would be nice too

This should be a great offseason, especially if Lebron leaves which looks unlikely but more likely by the day regardless

ahh the outlines I was wondering what it was they seemed to be missing. Def seen others lamenting the lack of pinstripes if course

Hornets jerseys do need pinstripes, i thought they were pretty good but that would really make them pop. Kevin Love for Klay Thompson is a good move, I wish there was a way to put Curry/Thompson/Love on the floor at the same time, maybe it will happen who knows. 

Lebron should leave miami especially if Wade doesnt take a huge paycut, but he wont. where else would he go? cleveland? LA? i think even Lebron knows that Kobe is done, maybe not Done, but not a top 10 player anymore. 

Lebron would go back to Cleveland if Gilbert wasn't an arrogant douchebag

They have major capspace and the first overall pick, they can basically build that team as he wants them to

Is Westbrook for Rondo the most annoying trade idea of all time?

It never goes away and really makes me question my sanity

But even though I think makes sense they shouldn't shake up a core that either makes the finals or WCF every single year. That team needs more reliable options for scoring outside of Westbrook/durant. The harden trade still haunts them to this day.

Yeah I heard/read a stat somewhere today that the other 3 starting players for the thunder average something like 5 points a game between the three of them.

Thunder need a base play that doesnt involve attacking the basket from 30 feet away off a screen. you can go back to it every once in a while because it is a legit play depending on whos on the floor, but that is not something to base a whole offense on. 

i dont think they need a center honestly, just kd, westbrook, 8 other guys who can drain threes and a guy to suck up space and foul the crap out of people. guaranteed WCF. 

This offseason is giving me a headache. Hopefully the clarity comes tomorrow