Sign in to follow this  
ihggy-GP

funniest Radiohead song?

I once was in line to get coffee when the coffee machine started to make noises of what could easily become "The National Anthem pt.2"

I once was in line to get coffee when the coffee machine started to make noises of what could easily become "The National Anthem pt.2"

Should've recorded it and sent to Radiohead.

as many of you might know i just got myself a record player for the first time. i have a number of records and i just put them on and play them. well i've had this damn in rainbows box set laying around for ages and never had a means of playing the vinyl. well i decided that it was time to play it on my new record player. 

i put it on and realized you have to change the speed because those cads at radiohead have to be a little quirky. they never fail to make me chuckle. just play it at regular speed knuckleheads!

have you read the comics section of the newspaper album yet? i thought some of thsoe were funny but i didnt get a couple of them

i havent even opened it yet because i didnt see the humor in unwrapping something i had no means of playing

did that stanley donwod do the drawings for the comics? he really has some interesting/funny angles about his artwork

donwood_-_hollywood_limousine.jpg

that's pretty funny/interesting drawing. hollywood can be a weird place sometimes and i think he really nailed that point here. the funniest part is that he doesnt look like a funny man at all

StanleyDonwoodPR040411.jpg

what's the significance of the four fingered handprint in the window? does this suggest a bear was driving the car? again, brilliant humor if so. especially since that's really a distinct brand of american humor and they've seemed to encapsulate it so well with one small detail. 

1vidBEAR.jpg

Speaking of the King of Limbs, how obvious is the joke in that title? Not very, it's pretty subtle, but I'll give you a hint: "Oh I've got the king of limbs right here, in my TROUSERS"

yeh thats the comic strip i was thinking of.... i mean now that you point out about it what is funny, like about how hollywood is a weird place and there's a prius (typical liberal hypocrysy) i think i understand it better. anyway, it's definitely interesting.

what's the significance of the four fingered handprint in the window? does this suggest a bear was driving the car? again, brilliant humor if so. especially since that's really a distinct brand of american humor and they've seemed to encapsulate it so well with one small detail. 

1vidBEAR.jpg

1vidBEAR.jpg

WOW!! i never even thought of this! that's so perfect.