Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

Amnesiac has held up so well I think. Over time I swear I've just loved it more, and as much love as I have for HTTT, I couldn't say the same thing for it

I'd say instrumentally and production wise HTTT has held-up, but the only thing that makes its age apparent is that it was written in a time where a lot of Thom's lyrics could be interpreted as being directly about 9/11 and the Bush administration. Which, while not being overt, can color the album in a socio-political light that may not have been intended.

You get that impression from the album title, but not so much in the content itself.  Even 2 + 2 = 5 is just continuing the paranoid dystopian vibe of something like Idioteque.  

When i first heard amnesiac I was like "WTF" but it has some very good (and very haunting) tracks. The only problem I have with Amnesiac is that on some of the tracks Thom sounds drunk as hell

yeah, especially on like spinning plates

Didn't Thom sing Like Spinning Plates backwards but use a computer to return the recording back to normal? Of course the chorus returns to normal singing. I remember reading that somewhere… 

back on a bit of a kick after a longggg time of no radiohead, mostly go to 2+2, idioteque and climbing up the walls, they just kind of wash over you and plus 2+2 has some serious rockability

i'm a bad fan though, it would have once been inconceivable, but i didn't even know they came out with a new album (3 years ago whut) til last week or some such

have you heard it yet?

It has been a tie between No Surprises and Wolf at the Door, mostly No Surprises because I was  trying to do a storyboard with the lyrics of that song. 

Jigsaw is a magical song. I am intrigued by how Open Pick turned into Jigsaw. The haunting disco guitar turned into string. That transition is just interesting.