Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

Whenever I put on amnesiac I'm like "goddamn this is awesome" but then the middle string of songs hits and I realize why I rank the album so low in their discography. If every song were as good as packt and pyramid it would be a different story

Whenever I put on amnesiac I'm like "goddamn this is awesome" but then the middle string of songs hits and I realize why I rank the album so low in their discography. If every song were as good as packt and pyramid it would be a different story

Glad I'm not the only one.  It's good up to I Might Be Wrong and maybe Knives Out, and then from there it just does nothing for me.  

glorified b-sides disk.

Now I never liked it when people called it that, because it clearly has it's own vibe going on distinct from kid a. Quality wise only a few tracks feel like legit b-sides (of course, nothing on kid a felt like that). A lot of it just doesn't gel for me. Knives out I'm sorry is just a whinny drone fest. People calling fucking hunting bears a masterpiece in 3, 2, 1

Now I never liked it when people called it that, because it clearly has it's own vibe going on distinct from kid a. Quality wise only a few tracks feel like legit b-sides (of course, nothing on kid a felt like that). A lot of it just doesn't gel for me. Knives out I'm sorry is just a whinny drone fest. People calling fucking hunting bears a masterpiece in 3, 2, 1

incorrect.