Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

To be honest that's how I view most of TKOL, besides Separator and GUTG. I almost never listen to any of the songs on their own. Not that I don't like them or anything, because I do, but for some reason they all feel like they're just part of TKOL and don't stand out on their own as much. Maybe because the live tour versions stand out a bit more. I'd rather just listen to the whole album sometimes.

Not even Lotus Flower?  

Lotus Flower sounds like it should have been on that perfect experimental electronic pop record that Radiohead never released

Along with Separator, Staircase, and Supercollider.   Hmm, I have a new playlist idea now.  

Mhm. I put TKOL on yesterday after quite some time and it is beautiful so beautiful (✿ ♥‿♥)

Edit: ahah nm cheese. Fangirl posts feels weird now

Edited by office chart

I'm actually back into TKOL in a very big way these days, especially with the accompanying b-sides.

Now, I'm not saying that I'm one of those people who thinks TKOL should be longer/different - I love it to death the way it is: dense and elegant - but I really do love this playlist:

Twisted Words

TKOL

Supercollider/Butcher

Staircase/Daily Mail

It's just nice to have that whole era in one place, most of the songs have a similar vibe for me - very ethereal, yet somehow strangely, almost reluctantly, human.

Harry Patch just doesn't fit in there for me, though. It's too different / seems like a tribute/one-off thing. 

Because it's so short, I renamed Supercollider/The Butcher and Staircase/The Daily Mail as Disc 2 of TKOL.  

I was kind of "meh" on the first half of TKOL at first, but after listening to it in these new speakers I bought as opposed to ear buds, I've come to love it. 

Just got into In Rainbows Disc 2, Go slowly is my favorite I think but honestly I don't hate one song on it. Only problem is you can't get it anywhere except the Radiohead website. My Dad thinks I'm too obsessed with Radiohead already so I can't get it yet :( The youtube versions are okay quality but idk man I like having a copy of it on iTunes, ya feel?

Just got into In Rainbows Disc 2, Go slowly is my favorite I think but honestly I don't hate one song on it. Only problem is you can't get it anywhere except the Radiohead website. My Dad thinks I'm too obsessed with Radiohead already so I can't get it yet :( The youtube versions are okay quality but idk man I like having a copy of it on iTunes, ya feel?

I feel you in that I missed out on the butcher/supercollider because I didn't buy tkol from the w.a.s.t.e store.