Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I love that recording.  It was on my iPod playlist during my backcountry hike in Yellowstone last Saturday.  In fact, my entire playlist included Radiohead, Thom Yorke solo and Atoms For Peace. 

I don’t understand the idea of going to a remote trail in a place like Yellowstone and wanting to hear the sounds of birds and waterfalls covered up by Thom Yorke’s familiar moaning. I love listening

Hmm there was this guy on Atease who also underlined a lot of stuff. Radiohead brings out the underlining tendencies in people. I can just imagine how tasty an obsessive underliner would be to a bear.

• 2 weeks later...

Tears of joy *mumbles mumbles mumbles mumbles mumbles* all that you wanna be

Just got paid and now you're going, how inside you be (???)

If I get scaaaaredd, I'll just callllllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And I, miss your glow as I unsettle

Oh, I will always feel, I will always be

<3

YOU GOTTTTT SOME NEEERVE, COMIN HEEEEEEEEEREEEEE

Fuck the haters, MMM is baller. Unpopular opinion but I actually think the old version is pretty boring and fucking love TKOL version.

I probably prefer the TKoL version too, but I dunno if it was ever that good. Who knows? I like it more than I used to but I view that and LBL more as just part of TKoL rather than tracks I wanna listen to on their own merit.

I view that and LBL more as just part of TKoL rather than tracks I wanna listen to on their own merit.

To be honest that's how I view most of TKOL, besides Separator and GUTG. I almost never listen to any of the songs on their own. Not that I don't like them or anything, because I do, but for some reason they all feel like they're just part of TKOL and don't stand out on their own as much. Maybe because the live tour versions stand out a bit more. I'd rather just listen to the whole album sometimes.