Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

Tears of joy *mumbles mumbles mumbles mumbles mumbles* all that you wanna be

Just got paid and now you're going, how inside you be (???)

If I get scaaaaredd, I'll just callllllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And I, miss your glow as I unsettle

Oh, I will always feel, I will always be

<3

YOU GOTTTTT SOME NEEERVE, COMIN HEEEEEEEEEREEEEE

Fuck the haters, MMM is baller. Unpopular opinion but I actually think the old version is pretty boring and fucking love TKOL version.

I probably prefer the TKoL version too, but I dunno if it was ever that good. Who knows? I like it more than I used to but I view that and LBL more as just part of TKoL rather than tracks I wanna listen to on their own merit.

I view that and LBL more as just part of TKoL rather than tracks I wanna listen to on their own merit.

To be honest that's how I view most of TKOL, besides Separator and GUTG. I almost never listen to any of the songs on their own. Not that I don't like them or anything, because I do, but for some reason they all feel like they're just part of TKOL and don't stand out on their own as much. Maybe because the live tour versions stand out a bit more. I'd rather just listen to the whole album sometimes.

been on a bit of a rh jag lately - mostly just the last 3 albums.  new appreciation for httt.  was a little obsessed with there there all over again.