Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

Yeah a little. Honestly though I probably just like it so much because it was one of those ones that I never really listened to much and whenever I go back and "rediscover" a song by them I get obsessed with it for a short period in time before moving on to another one, it's like a cycle.. 

Yeah as much as I've always loved amnesiac on a whole more than almost anything I remember when I really listened to hunting bears as a separate entity not an interlude I was astounded

Yeah I can remember a lot of similar happenings its so exciting

Lift, although it's outdated musically for radiohead to release, i really think it would have been a great fit on an EP in between the bends and ok computer.  too bad they couldn't release random singles like nowadays, Lift and Big Boots would have made a great single back in 96

http://youtu.be/WU-rSALDwvE

And the angels kiss
Our souls in bliss
Measure the extent
of a dizzying descent
Down the
Anal staircase.

Put just one foot on
the staircase
And the next step
you're down here
On this face

Of the Anal Staircase.
And the rapids
Of my heart
Will tear your
ship of life apart
And we'll
End up wrecked
We'll end up
at the start
Of the Anal Staircase.

And the angels kiss
Our souls in bliss
Measure the extent of a
dizzying descent
Down the
Anal staircase.

Take a
hollowpoint revolver
Shoot down the rapids
Of your heart
Blow the fucking
Thing apart
Blow the fucking
Thing apart.

One step
Two step
Three step
Four Step.

<3

A few days ago it was separator, but now probably Where I end and you begin. I love that song so much, it manages to take almost all of Radiohead's elements in one and merge them - electronic elements but also guitars, sinister but also slightly tongue in cheek, and unlike any other band.

A few days ago it was separator, but now probably Where I end and you begin. I love that song so much, it manages to take almost all of Radiohead's elements in one and merge them - electronic elements but also guitars, sinister but also slightly tongue in cheek, and unlike any other band.

and an ondes martenot as well.

Right, now Kid A (title track).  I play that with my headphones, while lying down and I'min techno-heaven.

Kid A might be my favourite Radiohead track. I love those synth swells right before the rats and children line, and that bit where it's just drums, then there's that weird hit, silence for a moment, then the drums kick back in. It's such a brilliant track.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BAaack

Lundyfastnetirishseaigotamessageicantreadanothermessageicantread

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BAaack

Lundyfastnetirishseaigotamessageicantreadanothermessageicantread

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BAaackaackkkhhkhkhkshhhsdfa;lskdjfa;ssdf;lkaas;dkfjs;dfasdf

Lundyfastnetirishseaigotamessageicanntsshhshhksell;;;slkjfdsa;fdjk;iwlajfaglfkairgksljsadf;lskdjfa;skdjfl;kwjfal;kjsdfl;dfa

In Limbo, always