Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

If Spectre is the standard it probably beats Amnesiac. Of HTTT, the only bsides I rate highly are Gagging Order and Wicked Child. The rest is so meh to me.

Well, if we get 8 Spectre level tracks, then yes....no question. But I can't see that happening. That would have to be a full album, like Amnesiac after Kid A.

As for HTTT B-sides, the remixes are meh, for sure. But Fog (again), I Will (LA)--maybe these count as remixes?, Paperbag Writer, I am a Wicked Child, Citizen Insane (yep, I love this track--it gave me so much hope they would continue on someday with the Kid Amnesic trajectory. It even kind of sounds like an LA version of an Amnesiac B-side), Gagging Order, and Where Bluebirds Fly are all really good for B-sides. I would say much better than OKC b-sides, which I think fall flat for the most part.  

No surprises

Honestly brings me to tears. Love it so much

Sometimes I find this song hard to listen to because it's so accurate to my feelings

Kid A for me, never used to think much of it (don't know why!) but recently started listening to it more and it's a fantastic song with some great lyrics.

Also Like Spinning Playes and Videotape have been on repeat recently

Sit Down, Stand Up.  I didn't listen to this song for awhile and then it came on my iPod the other day and I forgot how crazy it gets towards the end.  Love it.

Used to be my fav on PH. It's a nice song, but pretty basic pop tune. I don't think it shows the band's progressive creative trajectory quite like BO does. But that isn't always a reason to like one song more than another.