Elmiracle

Which song are you obsessed with nowadays?

At the moment it's The Present Tense. Taken me years to appreciate this song but I'm obsessed with the version Thom did at Pathway to Paris. You might say it wasn't the most technically perfect version of it that he's done, but there's something about the emotion he puts into it that has made me really connect with that song.

Jigsaw Falling Into Place.

I love it so much. It makes me happy and sad, and frustrated that I can't create something as beautiful.

I am currently obsessed with In Rainbows in general though.

Jigsaw Falling Into Place.

I love it so much. It makes me happy and sad, and frustrated that I can't create something as beautiful.

I am currently obsessed with In Rainbows in general though.

Kudos!

so we were watching spring training games last night and it got us thinking about walk up music and we started picking out our own walk up music, and i realized there there would make a killer walk up song.  so now, in the weird audio player in my head which plays the soundtrack to my life and days, i keep hearing there there every time i start to do some task or other.  go do some laundry?  cue the drums.  run an errand?  walking to the car with that wayward swagger one must adopt when listening to there there.  

also, rewatched the there there video and remembered why i loved it.  

so we were watching spring training games last night and it got us thinking about walk up music and we started picking out our own walk up music, and i realized there there would make a killer walk up song. so now, in the weird audio player in my head which plays the soundtrack to my life and days, i keep hearing there there every time i start to do some task or other. go do some laundry? cue the drums. run an errand? walking to the car with that wayward swagger one must adopt when listening to there there.

also, rewatched the there there video and remembered why i loved it.

:wub:

Totally blown away by 'Like Spinning Plates' after reading John Darnielle's track-by-track analysis of Amnesiac from years ago, which I've only just read.