Sign in to follow this  
mugsy

Songs you want to hear live on the next tour

Have they ever done Cuttooth live?  Can't find it on YouTube, much to my chagrin.  

Over a year late, but I would kill for a Cuttooth performance. Love that song. And they brought back Orgy for the last tour, so it's not impossible.

Bump. Part of me would kind of like to see Creep performed. It's not my favorite RH song, but it's the one that got me into them, and all the videos I've seen of it being played live just make its performances seem like such glorious, joyful communal experiences. It's the song that introduced Radiohead to the world, and as they've grown and evolved so have the people who first heard the song and connected so deeply with it, and its performances seem like a celebration of where we all came from. If that makes any sense... it might not.

So much to choose from, honestly the entirety of the Airbag/How Am I Driving EP would be gold. I mean, Pearly, Polyethylene (Parts 1&2) and A Reminder would make for one legendary show.  We got Meeting In the Aisle on the last tour, which was a great surprise to see live, so anything is indeed possible.  

Amazing sounds of orgy or Killer Cars (because after hearing a version of it from 2001-2002 in the Netherlands from a cd/bootleg i got i would love to hear it)

Fake Plastic Trees

Where I End and You Begin 

I think I've seen these two being soundchecked before some of the performances of this tour on setlist.fm so there is hope! 

I'm still holding out for Bulletproof or Blow Out.

I don't think this is reasonable though. Blow Out more so because it is louder. This tour is full of quieter songs.