Sign in to follow this  
Count+Step

The Count+Step Thread

THE COUNT+STEP THREAD [YouTube]

GENRE: ELECTRONIC / PSEUDOCHIP? / CATS
Instead of clogging up the board with multiple posts, I'll just update this one.

DISCOGRAPHY (oldest to newest)

OTHER RELEASES
2012 No Album
2013 No Album

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS
Everything... but pretty much nothing. Waiting for inspiration or something cool or perhaps an inexplicable amount of bees.

Cool man! I'll work my way through these :)

Yeah, a lot of these might be hit and miss. Every album used a new way of writing the music, sometimes a different program or mastering technique. I've been trying my hardest to get clearer and better mixes, though.

Sorry, everyone, I meant to have new releases by now. I've had a horrible two weeks and finally was able to go to the doctor and get diagnosed with TMJ. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. All I have to show right now is a work in progress for what will be Super Genesis 64. It's an NES-inspired song, so if you don't like extremely chiptuney sounding stuff then I'd say stay away.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qtq8k4y9mvkelm7

Warning: I use Linux, so I don't virus scan very often. I mean, it's probably fine, but just sayin'.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm stuck on my laptop right now, which isn't powerful enough to run Reaper and all my crappy VSTs without crashing randomly. I'll be getting a new laptop soon. Just a follow-up since I had said I had more songs coming on the way soon.

Sorry to everyone who follows me, I've had trouble with my laptop order so I'm still stuck without tools.

Anyway, I'd like to ask for suggestions for my next album. What have I done that you liked? What have you not liked? Stuff like that.

Status Update

Got my new laptop working last week or so, currently have three songs in progress. Changed Select to be a finished album, because it's obviously not getting any new songs. New album slated for Autumn/Winter.

So, uh, hi.

Me and music lately have had some difficulty together. I don't have a lot finished, so here's a mixtape style random smattering of stuff I've done recently, mostly unfinished, mostly ideas, some intended to be a new album, some intended I have no idea what. First link is to the "real version". It has real instruments. The other link is to the "robot does my homework" version, which is my electronic stuff. Why did I split it into categories? Because red pandas exist and I can't hug them.

Real version: link

Blue version Robot Does My Homework version: hyperlink

Links go to SoundCloud because their name is in camel case and people use them apparently.

I'm uploading this because the way my process is working right now, I don't think anybody will hear any of this and some of this is REALLY COOL AND STUFF.