box

NBA 13/14

If the Blazers and Clippers faced off in the Western Conference Finals, I would be soooooooooooo happy.

Yes!

Need some new blood.

Chris Paul is my African American Male.

So you've finally reached the dark side

and number two: i haven't watched EVERY nba game being over here but deandre jordan is no afterthought to paul and griffin.  paul maybe yeah in like ten years but jordan's mr. fantastic hussle play gives blake the breathing room to be an offensive force.  

I COULD BE WRONG BUT I DID WIN MY FANTASY LEAGUE SO

MY MAN!!!!

you other dudes are gonna be surprised by the Nets. not even saying they'll win the series but I'd be very surprised if they didn't take them to at least 6 games.

Not really tho

That "The Decision" thing was awful, but other than that Lebron hasn't really done anything too offensive. If he were a real egomaniac I don't think he would've joined Wade and Bosh in Miami.

ever since lebron stopped rio from celebrating in the 3rd during the finals ive been convinced "the decision" was just a bad call, and indicative of his overall character. like the choking, its now part of the story, and not his permanent makeup

rank of remaining good guy vets not on my team that i want to win a ring before they're out

1. david west

2. nick collison

3. Jason Collins

4. Earl Watson

5. Rasual Butler