Sign in to follow this  
Sheepchair

2012 Soundboard Recording/s?

Haven't been keeping up on my collection and I'm looking for some quality recordings from the TKOL tour. I guess there's soundboard from Austin City Limits? Any other shows? I'd love to master the best of whats out there and repost. Looking for quality links for any unreleased songs or whole shows from the board.

As long as I'm asking for favors I guess I should offer up something in return. If I have linked to something in another thread ever and the link is dead now, I will be happy to re-up anything. Also if anyone has any requests for unreleased material I'd be happy to share, although my catalog of live shows is much much slimmer than it once was so if you're looking for a specific version, don't get your hopes up unless its a unique/the difinitive version of a particular song.

ok. I was totally on top of all that for the 2006 tour but I've fallen off the wagon somewhat, you've pretty much picked up the slack though. Any chance you have an edited version of ful stop or cut a hole? The versions I have contain lots of mumbo jumbo

Try buying the vinyl.  The bass is sick.

I actually have the vinyl and the songs sound fantastic on it. I just wish they sounded fantastic when I listen to them in my car.