Whiskey Clone

The LP9 Speculation Thread

I find it odd that Phil hasn't posted on DAS just to announce some of his tours or Jonny announcing Junun on DAS.  Did they forget their own password or something?.

It's not as if all the band members/Stanley aren't doing anything the whole entire year; they were quite busy but they seem to have forgotten about DAS. If we didn't go to any other sources to find out what they're up to, we would think they're up to nothing.

I wouldn't know if Thom was playing Pathway to Paris if it weren't outside sources. I wouldn't know Jonny had an album out.  We should no longer rely on DAS since nobody is managing that official site anymore.

I find it odd that Phil hasn't posted on DAS just to announce some of his tours or Jonny announcing Junun on DAS. Did they forget their own password or something?.

It's not as if all the band members/Stanley aren't doing anything the whole entire year; they were quite busy but they seem to have forgotten about DAS. If we didn't go to any other sources to find out what they're up to, we would think they're up to nothing.

I wouldn't know if Thom was playing Pathway to Paris if it weren't outside sources. I wouldn't know Jonny had an album out. We should no longer rely on DAS since nobody is managing that official site anymore.

They just realized that Twitter is today's way of communicating with fans. You wouldn't need outside sources, as they announced thei gigs, interviews etc there. This makes DAS rather redundant. That might not be a bad thing, but I personally liked searching DAS for news and I always freaked out when the layout of the whole website changed suddenly to the next albums artwork

tbh i don't get why people are so hung up on lyrics.  i get it if they're so bad that they stick out and ruin the song a bit (see ph and a good chunk of httt), but if they're just in the middle, than lyrics are the last thing i'm thinking about when hearing a song. 

Disagreed. One of the main reasons I'm a Radiohead fan is Thom's lyrics (specially during the Bends/OKC and HTTT/IR eras). Maybe that is because I'm a songwriter myself.

Disagreed. One of the main reasons I'm a Radiohead fan is Thom's lyrics (specially during the Bends/OKC and HTTT/IR eras). Maybe that is because I'm a songwriter myself.

well that goes for me as well, i just don't like most of httt's lyrics.   though yes, some stuff like there there and wolf at the door have some fantastic lines in it. 

that is a joke twitter account

It's funny because I never really put too much thought into it, but thought that Ed's tweets were pretty hilarious and out there. Makes more sense that it's a joke account. Too bad, because it was funny.