Whiskey Clone

The LP9 Speculation Thread

That's a loaded question. I love those songs, electronic beats, and things that are interesting. I just want them to change it up a bit.

Why would I not like something interesting?!?

Also don't use remotely like that. It makes you sound mean.

i hope they release future albums in proper cd cases rather than fucking digipaks. goddamn things can't fit in a cd rack.

i like it how you could sort of choose with in rainbows, they could always do that again.

That's a loaded question. I love those songs, electronic beats, and things that are interesting. I just want them to change it up a bit.

Why would I not like something interesting?!?

Also don't use remotely like that. It makes you sound mean.

Emoticon man! How's it goin' son?

i hope they release future albums in proper cd cases rather than fucking digipaks. goddamn things can't fit in a cd rack.

i like it how you could sort of choose with in rainbows, they could always do that again.

This. There's nothing like a CD case with a booklet and CD Cover and especially Radiohead.  I really hope to be able to hold in my hands  a physical copy of LP9.  :icon_cry:

This album needs to come out soon

Phil says they're still getting their sound together getting used to eachother

Fuck off just release the spooky romantic album we all know is coming

I'm honestly fine waiting as long as it takes, we've certainly gotten a generous amount of solo project stuff to make the wait easier this time. As long as we're talking 2015 here. Still could totally see / something/ this year.

This album needs to come out soon

Phil says they're still getting their sound together getting used to eachother

Fuck off just release the spooky romantic album we all know is coming

wake me when they come 

'Frankly, at this point I’d be more surprised if the next Radiohead album were released via traditional channels than by just about any “unconventional delivery” system. '

Hits the nail on the head

a band releases 6 albums in the convential CD method used for the last 100 years but when that band does a new, digital release strategy for the possible 3rd time in a row it becomes tiresome apparently

I'm honestly fine waiting as long as it takes, we've certainly gotten a generous amount of solo project stuff to make the wait easier this time. As long as we're talking 2015 here. Still could totally see / something/ this year.

this year, as in 2014? that's verging on delusional. they've been in the studio for a month or less, right? wouldn't be at all surprised if it's a 2016 release. it took 2 years to make and release In Rainbows and they've had a similarly long break now

Unless they've been working in secret the absolute earliest I can see is March, more likely next winter

a band releases 6 albums in the convential CD method used for the last 100 years but when that band does a new, digital release strategy for the possible 3rd time in a row it becomes tiresome apparently

Yeah, it's kind of annoying, because it implies the band does this solely to be shocking, instead of you know, trying to find new release models for the sake of the industry.