Whiskey Clone

The LP9 Speculation Thread

Mmhmm, WAV and MP3. Though I swear you had the option of downloading TKOL in FLAC, but I can't remember tbh.

WAV is fine, and at least I can burn my own CD until the real one arrives... but I don't want MP3.

I really hope they give us physical lovers a bit more this time... TKOL was a megre package. How about a nice large format package with tons of artwork and other treats please fella's.

Man I thought it was some onion joke but apparently the ppl eating pictures of thom thing is like forreal

Like Ive got a dic for thom yorke yeah but what the actual fuck is wrong with some ppl

Man I thought it was some onion joke but apparently the ppl eating pictures of thom thing is like forreal

Like Ive got a dic for thom yorke yeah but what the actual fuck is wrong with some ppl

From what I've read, people on the Radiohead Reddit page were so sure that nothing would happen yesterday that they made bets with eachother that if anything did, they'd eat a picture of Thom.

And then  obviously stuff happened, so now they're honoring those bets.

Why are people so fucking weird.

I knew Daydreamings little piano tune reminded me of something and I've finally figured out what it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y

They are New Order fans so some subconscious inspiration isn't out of the question. The new album will be their acid house record, turns out they've spent the last 5 years dropping pills in Ibiza...

The new promo pic of the band is interesting - a group shot broken up into what looks like passport photos.

Makes a kind of link with the Burn The Witch and the Daydreamers videos.

I wonder if the album will be broadly themed around notions of human traffic and migration.

i just always thought it'd be funny if there was actually a radiohead song call Slave. and on the 1% chance it's on the album, i will gain MT legend status.

Right or wrong Mr. Goldblum, you've already achieved that legend status.

Although the lyrics are fairly weak, IMO, I can't imagine identikit would miss placement on Burn Everything. The only other song I can think of that gets more live play love and isn't on an album is True love waits.

Usually, when they set themselves to it - they make a song work. Even if it takes a decade (unless your name is big boots).

I also love the first minute or so of Skirting on the Surface. It needed work - but I think that can also be a solid track.

Is there any hope that Ed goes WILDCARD and releases the album early again?

Can't resist imagining up one more track list...

1. Full Stop

2. Identikit

3. Burn the Witch

4. Follow Me Around

5. Come to Your Senses

6. Daydreaming

7. Silent Spring

8. Skirting

9. Lift

10. Desert Island Disk

11. The Present Tense

12. Cut a Hole

B-sides: Wake Me, Open the Floodgates, I Froze Up, Spectre

Can't wait to find out how wrong this is.

If Wake me is a b side and skirting isn't Im going to jump off a bridge