Whiskey Clone

The LP9 Speculation Thread

It would make sense either way.

If the team of new sessions is true then I cant see this being a new album unless they were finishing some details that had been previously done but even then it seems very unradiohead to do something this quickly.

I think it is possibly a release of the polyfauna soundtrack or new solo stuff. It makes sense to get everyone ready for some new Radiohed stuff...throw out a solo or AFP EP and get hype going.

Or we could all check or samsungs and see if we just got forced a new album. Pesky bastards

I could maybe, maybe see an ep of unreleased stuff from the last few years ready to go from Radiohead, although I don't think they're even back in the studio just yet. More likely and perfectly fine by me are full versions of the polyfauna tracks, most likely thom alone

Whilst enjoy crumpets and a weak lemon tea with Edward this morning he let slip that the album was going back to more traditional roots "We were all geared up after OK Computer to go down the folk root but then fucking Travis broke. Nigel took all our songs and gave them to Fran and left us these shitty laptops with a post it note saying 'LOL'. I remember the night Thomas wrote 'Driftwood', we all cried into our half pints of mild and had to do some yoga to get our heads back together."

Whilst enjoy crumpets and a weak lemon tea with Edward this morning he let slip that the album was going back to more traditional roots "We were all geared up after OK Computer to go down the folk root but then fucking Travis broke. Nigel took all our songs and gave them to Fran and left us these shitty laptops with a post it note saying 'LOL'. I remember the night Thomas wrote 'Driftwood', we all cried into our half pints of mild and had to do some yoga to get our heads back together."

Best fucking post of 2014.

So I've been thinking about that vinyl and my most optimistic guess would be a Radiohead 12" standalone single. I doubt it's an AFP release just because I don't think AFP are that permanent a fixture. It could easily be a Thom release, although the way Radiohead/Jonny have been retweeting a lot of the hype makes me think it's more likely to be a Radiohead deal. A new Radiohead single would be so fucking dope I'm thirsty as balls.

So is it safe to say Radiohead discussion on this site is officially dead? Through tkol this is the sort of news that would warrant tons of posts from many people. Now it seems like all the old posters are too cool for the Radiohype/we hardly get anyone new

So is it safe to say Radiohead discussion on this site is officially dead? Through tkol this is the sort of news that would warrant tons of posts from many people. Now it seems like all the old posters are too cool for the Radiohype/we hardly get anyone new

My hype for LP9 is through the roof but I'm tired of these crumbs for what will be a Thom EP at best

i'm just not ready to get all wound up about what could be nothing, or at least something far less exciting than LP9. the discussion seems to be favoring some sort of AFP-related thing or polyfauna and i couldn't give less shits about either of those things.

From Thom's twitter

ByNCzYhIAAAqVyJ.jpg

I see A Wolf At the Door bits there

From Nigel's twitter

ByNvO_TIEAANUxt.jpg

That poster down there is from the Haiti Benefit they did before right? The prints on the drying rack kinda has the same colour scheme right? Then again, maybe this is just Dad Joke™ tweet right?

Fucking hate this teasing game bs >:[

I think I fall into this category. I started coming on here following TKOL but every now and then I browse. I've been browsing a lot lately. I'm back browsing. Here is me re-entering the realms.

As for the vinyl, I know it clearly isn't, but no ones mentioned Phil's solo stuff or even Jonny. Possibility?