Whiskey Clone

The LP9 Speculation Thread

Yes yes indeed. I just meant that it features acoustic guitar. I think it's very good as it is. It would be even better if the synth outro was longer

not that i particularly miss there being loads of acoustic guitar on radiohead songs, but i hope the rhythm guitar on skirting stays as is, on the acoustic, because i really like that mix of timbres for that song.

man the more i think about it the more I'm ready for a new radiohead album.  I seriously haven't listened to this band with any consistency or meaning since King of Limbs came out.

Yeah sort of. As we know, Stanley's artwork is always related to the music, so I guess they have to write and record new music first before we see some lp9 artwork.

Pretty sure the video's from 2011.

Remember back when TKOL was released and they said that one lucky person who ordered the digital release would get a limited signed 12" ?

Well that was it.

Give up the Ghost backed with the Thom Yorke remix of Give up the Ghost, with a hand-printed sleeve by Donwood.

Which also explains this.

Hmm... 

http://www.slowlydownward.com/anonews.html

edge%20of%20the%20harvest_650.jpg

Now I'm not saying Radiohead are about to release LP9 but.. hmm... what could it be? Not Phil's new album, that already has artwork. Couldn't be the Jack White tracks could it?

It all depends on the musical direction of the new album. In my opinion, I only see him as a recurring touring member.

i really hope he at the very least continues to accompany them on tour. but some of the new stuff, like definitely ful stop at least, i find it hard to imagine without him... not gonna get my hopes up too much, but if they go with a more live-sounding style on this album i hope he's on at least some of the tracks.

been getting back into radiohead recently.  seems like it's the right time to do so.  LP9 before the end of the year?  radiohead has a history of surprise releases.

maybe I'm being to optimistic.