Sign in to follow this  
-Ryan

Post your favorite Fall-isms

“A single sentence will suffice for modern man: He fornicated and read the papers."

"A very Christian friend of mine admitted that one's initial feeling on seeing a beggar approach one's house is unpleasant."

Holland is a dream, Monsieur, a dream of gold and smoke - smokier by day, more gilded by night.

At one time, my house was full of half-read books. It's just as disgusting as those people who cut off a piece of foie gras and have the rest thrown away.

ohhh.png

what the fuck does brix chant at the start of guest informant? have literally no idea apart from the last word is analyst. also, why didnt they use the full version on frenz experiment instead of a 30 second section, song's fucking great

the classical

totally wired

shoulder pads #1

slang king

hip priest

spoilt victorian child

psycho mafia

shoulder pads #2

figure walks behind you

c.r.e.e.p.

paintwork

garden

or just any dozen or so songs from 1977-1989 really

futures and pasts -> no xmas for john quays -> various times -> rowche rumble -> psychic dancehall -> muzorewi's daughter -> how i wrote elastic man -> totally wired -> container drivers -> the nwra 

that gets you through the first few years, try and report back

for me the key from going from a pretty big fan of hex enduction hour to being a massive fan of everything was listening to albums with original track listings, without the singles all mixed in, but still listening to the singles a lot cause they're incredible, and I went mostly chronologically.  I also had just went through a traumatic personal experience I dont know if there was a connection but you could try that too.