pennyroyalty

Dota 2

It's so different.

Played a couple of games. Mid has gone to that only one rune thing in the river thing. The new talent trees are pretty great. Had one witch doctor game and took the -35respawn time. I respawned after 10/15 seconds, that's awesome. Played centaur and his lvl 25 talent lets you turn return into an aura, its fantastic.

Monkey King is really fun but get ready to see him in every game for months to come. Sounded like he would be op but I'm not sure if he actually is.

New creep spawn times make stacking/pulling completely different.

The shrines are really weird no one knows how to use them yet, and I have no idea where to ward anymore.

I love it.

agreed. you can tp to those shrines!

it seems like everything is a little quicker which is a good thing - i mean back in the war 3 days i preferred easy mode just cuz the game was so much faster

New patch is crazy fun.

Played a few monkey King games, he can be shut down pretty easily but if you get the drop on someone you can absolutely destroy them. Had a great moment when we had a massive team fight, I took a heap of damage, so I mimicked a tree and just stood there, I snuck back into the fight and killed Riki with a well timed tree jump, jumped back into the trees and teleported back to base.

It was all enhanced by the fact that monkey King swings on the tree when you tp from it.

I'll see if I make a vid/gif of it.

https://youtu.be/8P33NQT1LgA?t=968

also i wanted to capture the whole fight in gif form but i couldnt.

You'll notice that I(monkey king) make a very bad decision and jump into most of their team. I then go after slark, realize I will die and back out, so I hide among the trees by pretending to be a tree. Once the fog clears I go back in to slap slark and tp swinging on a tree, IT WAS GLORIOUS.

The team fight lasts from when i timestamped it until 17:10

husker is a bullshit hero

so is BB.  just went 27-4 with BB and was listening to harry potter audiobook the whole time.

just saw this post

it might be the best dota related post ever

or worse, anyone building a midas past 8 minutes(unless youre position 5)

but started a game the other day and randomed puck

guy in chat goes 'well guess im feeding'

plays for 5 minutes then abandons game lul