The Longest Thread In Upload And Share

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know how to upload a playlist like that ?

no, i didnt make that myspace. a friend of mine found it somehow and showed it to me. IF YOU WANT LIVE SONGS, LOOK AT IT, TONS OF LIVE MP3s. its awesome.

heres the link again http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=66571865&blogID=113474211&MyToken=73684015-f5f8-493d-b54c-0287bf08648e

My buddy says he heard an electric version of True Love Waits, so I'm wondering if one actually exists or not... I certainly haven't got it.

The ones I do have are the one on IMBW:LW, one where Thom says "This is an old song, called TLR, we've never know what to do with it, other than play it," which has somebody's cell phone on it, and the keyboardy one someone already posted, where Thom says "This is a new song nobody's ever heard before".

So, any other versions you have would be amazing, especially if it's got electric guitars and such.

Jeff Buckley- creep (live cover)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7FACBC8D1EAEB94B

Sorry for the quality of the sound' date=' it isnt very good.

Oh and I personally dont like the cover.[/quote']

Are you certain that's Jeff Buckley? I think you're the same person who posted this for me in Other Music so this reply may be redundant, but it really doesn't sound like him at all... whoever it is has an accent too, sounds like Australian maybe... thanks either way though.

Since I don't know whether this request belongs here or would be better suited to Other Music, I'm just going to post it in both threads for now.

Radiohead covers by the following artists;

Duncan Sheik-- Fake Plastic Trees

Alanis Morrisette-- FPT

Anthony Kiedis-- Lucky

Howie Day-- Optimisitic

and I'll still include Creep by Jeff Buckley since I'm not sold that the above is correct.

Jeff Buckley- creep (live cover)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7FACBC8D1EAEB94B

Sorry for the quality of the sound' date=' it isnt very good.

Oh and I personally dont like the cover.[/quote']

Thats 100% not jeff buckley btw thanks for the uping effort though :D

Ive heard it before, though i cant remember who it is. I though Echo and the bunnymen at first but i dont think its them either.....

Its an english band though.

Its shite whoever it is...

I recorded all of the Hammersmith gig last night with a little clip on mic going to a dictaphone. It's all there if you want it. Sound quality is poor to okish during the quite songs when the audience isn't talking. I think it's about 70mb. Btw I didn't sing at all duiring the gig so don't blame me for anyone elses shit singing.

You send it full Hammersmith mp3

I recorded all of the Hammersmith gig last night with a little clip on mic going to a dictaphone. It's all there if you want it. Sound quality is poor to okish during the quite songs when the audience isn't talking. I think it's about 70mb. Btw I didn't sing at all duiring the gig so don't blame me for anyone elses shit singing.

You send it full Hammersmith mp3

thanks soooooo much!