Yeah I noticed that earlier when I was looking at the price for thr Amok deluxe LP.

Wasn't really sure whether it was legit, as its titled Judge, JUDY & Executioner :P

But, saying that, I hope it is real, would certainly be nice to hear it in it's proper recorded form!

yeah, it's probably fake... i wish not though

From the Atoms for Peace official store:

"Limited Edition CD

12-panel concertina wallet, foiled, debossed

Release Date: 25th February 2013"

I guess it's an unfoldable digipack-like case just like with The Eraser

http://store.atomsforpeace.info/index.php/music/amok-limited-edition-cd.html

From the Atoms for Peace official store:

"Limited Edition CD

12-panel concertina wallet, foiled, debossed

Release Date: 25th February 2013"

I guess it's an unfoldable digipack-like case just like with The Eraser

http://store.atomsforpeace.info/index.php/music/amok-limited-edition-cd.html

i see.  i was hoping for a bonus track or something.

Nah I think it's the printers. 

Didn't The Eraser get leaked before it's scheduled release date?  I'd be totally fine with Amok leaking early since I'm buying it anyway so...

Did you order it from the AFP store? I'm wondering because I didn't get a confirmation email. My order status says proceeding. Anyone?

yes, the same here, i guess there's nothing to worry about

just got an email, you're right :)

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are very sorry that your order confirmation has not been received, it would have been sent however we are having some customer experiencing difficulties in receiving these. Can we ask you to please check your spam/junk folders as we have had some customers who found there confirmations there.

However we are pleased to confirm that your order is absolutely fine and has been processed correctly. Once we dispatch your order we will be back in touch and your order status will change from processing to complete.

If anyone else is a cheapskate like me, XL bumped the price of the deluxe LP up to 30 bucks, the valatari code isn't working anymore, and they wanted to charge me $2 and change tax before even counting shipping. Amoeba has it up for $29.95 and free shipping so I ordered from there to save a few bucks.

Thom & Nigel are on Zane Lowe's radio 1 show in the uk tonight (programme starts at 7 uk time) talking about ATP, when was the last time Thom did an interview?

Was just about to post this. They've promised "music from Atoms for Peace",  I'm hoping it'll be another song and won't be Default or Eyeballs.

I'm going with Judge Jury & Executioner. Seeing as it's listed for a Vinyl release on Amazon...

It was Judge, Jury & Executioner.

Thom's voice sounded amazing.

WHY WON'T THIS ALBUM LEAK?!?

Oh, and Thom also said they'd be playing European AFP dates, he may play Glastonbury but not AFP, and Radiohead recorded 2 songs at Jack White's studio, probably Identikit and something else.

nice

this is good shit, though i agree with penny that it sort of sounds like radiohead without jonny. but it's shaping up better than the eraser, so these extra guys seem to be improving quality somehow

I'm really liking the beatz on these first few tracks. This album is gonna top tkol at least, so I'm excited. Tour North America please!

And it's good to finally know what they did at third man. Potential 2013 one off perhaps?