If you go on the website, right click and select "View page source" it'll bring up to website codes, press CTRL + F and search for "Secret", when you find it, the URL link next to it reveals an MP3 of What The Eyeballs Did for reasons that aren’t really clear yet. So for those of you wanted a proper version, here you are:

http://smarturl.it/AMOK001

Right-click and save. You also get this artwork with it:

tumblr_meinqv3tqZ1qcyxmso1_500.jpg

The music in the background on the homepage is from "Amok" (the song), if you want that, go here:

http://atomsforpeace.info/audio/

whoa, nice finds. is the first song a supposed b-side or something?

tumblr_meoaxaF6D01qa07dso1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_meob9a72IY1qa07dso1_400.jpg

tumblr_meobfhQzip1qa07dso1_400.jpg

They didn't go with the Radiohead "NO ONE GETS TO LISTEN TO THIS TILL IT COMES OUT" direction then. I'm guessing this is XL's decision, RH is an established band and they know they'll always sell loads, this is a whole other thing.

lol knew it

any album with default and amok on it is gonna be an amazing album...

Not to mention Judge Jury Executioner....And the unheard tracks is probably just as great :D

Already wondering how they're gonna do Default live. Nice vid to get in the mood, makes me wonder why Thom fucked up the studioversion so badly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRKxQA0veWA

Thanks for posting that, it's fucking amazing. I never really bothered to seek out any live versions of the song seeming as the studio version didn't do much for me, but the live song it fucking epic going by that vid.

From that, and the songs we have, it sounds like Amok was made in a similar way to TKOL. Weird in a way. With The Eraser the way the songs were made was different enough to what Thom had been doing with Radiohead that you could understand it standing apart. These days I'm not sure why he feels the need for Atoms for Peace (going with the flow I guess). What I'm hearing is great but could have been Radiohead, and it sounds a lot like Radiohead without Jonny. What The Eyeballs Did, sweet song, but Morning Mr Magpie just did this (maybe that's why Eyeballs isn't on the LP, but yeah).

Yeah I noticed that earlier when I was looking at the price for thr Amok deluxe LP.

Wasn't really sure whether it was legit, as its titled Judge, JUDY & Executioner :P

But, saying that, I hope it is real, would certainly be nice to hear it in it's proper recorded form!