Sign in to follow this  
mtwmtwmtwt

what do you require to function from your homebase?

aka

1. food

2. clean underwear

3. organized desk

4. a bed, clean

5. personal health care

6. socks

7. super organization?

seeing as we don't all own slaves, how do you deal with these things? Do you consider yourself very organized?\

/

i'm going to have a panic attack

this makes me wish I lived in a studio. Being young and pretty shabby at being able to take care of myself, a studio would be much more manageable!!!!!

White walls and slick floors, I don't know measurements by this by this. A bed there the kitchen veering off into an area over there, high ceilings and big windows to give it realness.

the mirror and internet of course add ons. check check.

Also one is most likely going to need a car except for in really special circumstances. Business.

You could walk for groceries though, but for efficiency a car would be better.

Do you ever have a set checklist of groceries? I don't, I should definitely have one, even too much variety in foods can be confusing and bad for your necessary functions.

no this is sub-standardizing my capabilities as a human being with energy to walk, but a grocery list is almost extremely useful nowadays probably, no one does it anymore. Grace gives way to clashy rows of 50 different types of salsa.

i have moved like a trillion times in the past 4 years

i would say it is a simple list

dog

cigarettes

cell phone

backpack

sleepingbag

extra pair of underwear

sweater

glasses

dr bronners

soup, slimjims, ramen

i think those are all the things i need to survive, i dont know, i think about this a lot.

Some food items,

An outdoor space,

Laundry place,

Clothing pieces,

Another living soul,

Bathroom amenities,

Big bookshelf,

Record player & the greatest hits,

Lounge ability.

Some food items,

An outdoor space,

Laundry place,

Clothing pieces,

Another living soul,

Bathroom amenities,

Big bookshelf,

Record player & the greatest hits,

Lounge ability.

ha !

edit cool list and all but cmon do you want a lamborghini with your venti fairydustdustdustmapoon magikks

1. lots of fresh veggies for homemade meals

2. a computer

3. a desk or table

4. a chair

5. books (nonfiction and fiction)

6. a cell phone

7. plants (for aesthetics and to make me feel useful)

I'm not gonna state the obvious ones like running water or a bed, but maybe that's not a necessity for everyone. I guess if I didn't have any responsibilities in life like if I didn't have to make money, I would be ok with living in a primitive cozy cabin without running water or a cell phone. but I would not be ok with being "unplugged" from THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS that is the internet (there should be a nerd smiley tbh)

1. Other people.

one of my ideas of life is that no one should have to do anything for themselves. I think that someone's time is better spent working and doing for OTHER people. If I do YOUR dishes, then you do MY floors, then I have clean floors and you have clean dishes. Everyone's happy.

2. Running Water / Garden / I'd like a Goat and Chickens

3. Some sort of central cooling system, electrical or otherwise.

4. Bleach

1. Other people.

one of my ideas of life is that no one should have to do anything for themselves. I think that someone's time is better spent working and doing for OTHER people. If I do YOUR dishes, then you do MY floors, then I have clean floors and you have clean dishes. Everyone's happy.

2. Running Water / Garden / I'd like a Goat and Chickens

3. Some sort of central cooling system, electrical or otherwise.

4. Bleach

1. interesting!

what's the bleach for?

no this is sub-standardizing my capabilities as a human being with energy to walk, but a grocery list is almost extremely useful nowadays probably, no one does it anymore. Grace gives way to clashy rows of 50 different types of salsa.

I make grocery lists all the time! Every week I go grocery shopping, get stuff for four or five days (accounting for forty nine cent cheeseburger day and having burritos twice obvs)

when i go online to see what's on special at the grocery store, A&P has an 'add to list' and then you can print it out and bring it if you remember to take it off the printer before you go.

but i usually don't bring a list i just get whatever.

ugh moving to a new place gradually during the following few weeks and there is no internet and i will be home alone. which is great as long as i don't think about slender man circling the house or serial killers waiting for me to turn off the lights

ugh moving to a new place gradually during the following few weeks and there is no internet and i will be home alone. which is great as long as i don't think about slender man circling the house or serial killers waiting for me to turn off the lights

you'll be living with other people eventually?

panic attack