Hippopothomas J

The new board is still a buggy pile of shit

HI MT :3

we're good now i think. thanks jonathan :}

that stuff happened to me but got better but quoting was fucked up. Testing now. Yeah that's super fucked up dont even show who I'm quoting

the only problem i see with the quotes is there isn't a box around them dividing them from the new post.  so maybe people can make some spaces between the quote and what they're typing?  i know its not as easy as it was, but maybe it will get us through temporarily until this bug can get worked out.

the only problem i see with the quotes is there isn't a box around them dividing them from the new post.  so maybe people can make some spaces between the quote and what they're typing?  i know its not as easy as it was, but maybe it will get us through temporarily until this bug can get worked out.

yeah what the hell?

i'd say we should just blow up the damn ship, but i guess there's no reason to think we wouldn't have these problems on a different system. or maybe there is, either way it's bad, i don't know internets

yeah what the hell?

i'd say we should just blow up the damn ship, but i guess there's no reason to think we wouldn't have these problems on a different system. or maybe there is, either way it's bad, i don't know internets

Holy Shit. Took me forever to figure this out. I updated the forum software yesterday and the quote CSS stuff got all messed up. Looks like it's fixed but I'll want to pretty it up a bit. At least now you can tell what is a quote and what isn't. phew.

while you're at it, any chance you can change the default text color to black instead of gray?

example: black

example: default

at least the way the quotes are working now it's the same dark gray color instead of the really light gray that it has been before

while you're at it, any chance you can change the default text color to black instead of gray?

example: black

example: default

at least the way the quotes are working now it's the same dark gray color instead of the really light gray that it has been before

yep. no prob.

yeah what the hell?

I think 'the ship' is poorly optimised software, the old board was pretty snappy whereas this lags a lot.

I don't see any difference. Quotes are still outside of the box. Gray text, still. Not that I mean to complain, but is it updating for some people and not others or something?