Hippopothomas J

The new board is still a buggy pile of shit

I mean that works too basically I haven't had a video fuck up for me since posting that so maybe something fixed itself idk if it happens again I will document it but for now be at ease

Anyone else have trouble getting MT to work the last couple days? It looks like it's been active, so I guess it hasn't been a widespread problem, but when I've tried to log on at home recently, it acted like the website was down. Any idea why that might be?

Anyone else have trouble getting MT to work the last couple days? It looks like it's been active, so I guess it hasn't been a widespread problem, but when I've tried to log on at home recently, it acted like the website was down. Any idea why that might be?

no idea but i haven't had any problems. aside from the usual.

have you tried from all available browsers

have you cleared your history

have you rebooted?

also check blocked sites?

can you sign in through pagewash?

that's all i got. maybe your isp has decided that MT is too subversive for kentucky.

brian, the mods have been having this issue (or at least, penny, prophet john, and i have been) for the past couple weeks, beginning a few days after the hacking incident. on 3 separate occasions i would try to get on the board and be greeted by a page that said there was a database error and the board wouldnt load. i could log in on other names and did a couple times, and everyone here seemed unaware of any issues so i figured it was just me, then found out that penny & pjohn were having the same problem. until you posted this, i had no idea any other users on the board were having problems. anyways, jonathan is aware of it, he's fixed it when its happened but he's trying to figure out what is causing it to keep it from happening again.

hey all. there have been some crazy server issues the past few weeks. It all started with a hack from some turkish kid that defaced the entire server. Once that was resolved, there were lingering issues. Some of you (especially the mods) where getting "driver error" messages which prevented you to login in. I've implemented some fixes and continue to monitor.

yesterday we had another hack which used the server to send out thousands of spam emails. that's just now been resolved (i think) and this is what caused the server slowness today and yesterday.

good times!

I'll continue to monitor everything and fingers crossed everything is all sorted out.

Warning: explode() [function.explode]: Empty delimiter in /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 1580

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:1580) in /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:1580) in /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:1580) in /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:1580) in /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:1580) in /home/greenpla/public_html/mortigitempo/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

guy im scared