`n Vliegtuig

using non mt'ers names

So wait are we talking about using the names of non MTers or using real names on MT?

like, the answer is literally in the thread title. Mters whose first language is not English get a pass and splurgee gets a pass for ignorance but yeah the rest of you I can understand by now the latter became a tangent but please act like its a tangent and not the main thing ;)

Srsly

Discouraging

Anyway I sometimes do and sometimes don't. If a name is uncommon I try to avoid it but when I talk about a friend named will I mean who cares its the most common name ever and there are at least three wills that come to my parties and stuff so yeah. Sometimes if I'm talkin about multiple friends tho I use names cuz confusing like Anna said but yeah I'm a flip flopper

i think what threw me was that bit that he said in the first post about kylekylekylekylekyle. forgot anna's old bf was a kyle. thought he was talking about ppl calling him kyle. and then ppl started talking about that, so figured it was the point.

like, the answer is literally in the thread title. Mters whose first language is not English get a pass and splurgee gets a pass for ignorance but yeah the rest of you I can understand by now the latter became a tangent but please act like its a tangent and not the main thing ;)

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN ROSALINDA

guys...this is the internet......its a buncha waves of conscious thoughts, sure topic titles and original posts are a hand to guide u thru the scary maze but dont fall into the bad poster habit of fighting over 'the subject' just let convos flow that way it can be chill and read posts and respond to them all in carl sagans voice and its a gud thread. trivial stuff like noting that something is veering offtopic serves no purpose on mt...the internet is the perfect place where socialization rules are out the window. dont be the guy that interrupts the flow just cus yr really anal or somethin

shut the fuck up everybody i havent MISINTERPRETEDED THE TITLE

i just DONT KNOW ANYBODY IN REAL LIFE! shut up

Wasn't really talkin to you tbh, you seemed to be acknowledging the tangent lol

You should know that idc about such things what bothers me is the misinterpretation but Cindy has voiced a pretty good explanation she is forgiven

srry thought u were referencing that me + sum mters in this thread were as ignorant as splurgee and thats a prettyoffensive statement to be throwin around!

What not at all i was saying quite the opposite in fact dang

roff

I love it when you all feel superior to me and jump on the "hey lets insult splurgee" bandwagon. Especially the people like for example vivi who has never once communicated with me directly on this board or vice versa, yet always manages to bring my username up in a negative way continuously in threads. I guess it makes her feel better about herself like the rest of you guys :lol:

Enough about that.

Almost five years logging in here now and we don't know each other, MT. What a shame. Or not. It's better that way I suppose.

Truth be toId I gave up on yinz a long time ago. I think it began after niggergate or that nasty and mean and downright despicable thread about the not-a-friend of mutsy, thenotunnameless. You guys even used his real name in that thread haha. Or that thread where you ripped to shreds the then newly-tattooed erica girl for no good reason. Oh yeah she was from a family with $$$ such a great reason to hate on her. And Pear Martini. And all of those other threads like (insert thread title here because there are so many) about (insert victim here) etcetc where MT's true colors and dark souls were shown for all to see. WHAT A LOVELY, FRIENDLY GROUP OF PEOPLE YOU ARE.

In conclusion, you all suck.

Bunch of fagcunts.

Yep. I said it.