Radiohead to Collab with Jack White?

why is everybody saying about this new Bond thing? Is there really any rumor or something about it? Cut a hole was mentioned on this topic too..

I only said that because I read it elsewhere, I don't think that will be the case. In fact, Adele is on the write the song if I remember correctly (the bond theme)

cause people like radiohead songs that sound like spy songs

and they think they deserve to be included into the pantheon of spy songs that is the 007 opening credits

this has been going on for years an years eduardo

ah ok, thanks for aclaring that for me, I have almost 4 years as a Radiohead fan and less than 1 on MT, so I hadnt hear anything about it til this threads

i really like jack white, and i can see jack white interacting and having fun music talk with radiohead members, but their sensibilities seem pretty different, so a collab would be pretty weird. but i could see radiohead laying down a track or something at white's studios, and maybe he could even produce a one off from them? i dunno, actually come to your senses would be a reasonable collab for the two

edit; as far as james bond goes, i'd still love to see big boots recorded for a bond film

i really like jack white, and i can see jack white interacting and having fun music talk with radiohead members, but their sensibilities seem pretty different, so a collab would be pretty weird. but i could see radiohead laying down a track or something at white's studios, and maybe he could even produce a one off from them? i dunno, actually come to your senses would be a reasonable collab for the two

edit; as far as james bond goes, i'd still love to see big boots recorded for a bond film

Come To Your Senses was my first thought for a song collab... Then Big Boots, with Jack doing a crazy solo at the end and singing with Thom.

I hope it isn't a collab. I like Jack White, but I don't think him and Radiohead would sound right.

Hasn't Jack got a studio in Nashville?

My guess is they recorded a song there and are gonna release it on Jack's label. Maybe Identikit? It seems the most finished, and they've played it at virtually every single gig.

Maybe thats why they've been rehearsing Full Stop all week at soundcheck.

They're probably just getting it ready to play during the EU leg. But hey, y'never know.

maybe they recorded Identikit as the first single for the new album? kind of like how they released These Are My Twisted Words as a bridge in sound between In Rainbows and TKOL. Again, like everyone else, i don't really know. for all we know they could have just had a meeting to talk about scheduling future recordings at jack's studio maybe?

maybe they recorded Identikit as the first single for the new album? kind of like how they released These Are My Twisted Words as a bridge in sound between In Rainbows and TKOL. Again, like everyone else, i don't really know. for all we know they could have just had a meeting to talk about scheduling future recordings at jack's studio maybe?

This, I would like to hear "Identikit" in a studio version, that would be soo greeaaat!!

I really want those new songs, but they should be on an lp. I'll be pissed if they put any of them on a stupid special ultra collectors rainbow golden ticket 6.66" edition whatever vinyl single first.

On the other hand, radiohead should absolutely do a bond theme. DO IT RADIOHEAD!

Personally I'd like to see Identikit on a future album, but now with all the Jack White speculation I reckon it'll just be a randomly released single.

Wonder if it'll be 2 tracks like Supercollider/The Butcher and The Daily Mail/Staircase?

Identikit/Skirting on the surface maybe?