Radiohead at Newark, NJ

TheDrunkMachine

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Surprises but thats normal for them at the beginning of any leg of a tour. Look at Miami/Tampa compared with Denver/Phoenix. They won't keep playing the same 35 songs for the whole rest of the North American tour. We'll see some cool new things.

No Surprises but thats normal for them at the beginning of any leg of a tour. Look at Miami/Tampa compared with Denver/Phoenix. They won't keep playing the same 35 songs for the whole rest of the North American tour. We'll see some cool new things.

Yes but Cut a Hole and Identikit were in the first two shows right?

Yeah and Meeting In The Aisle. But I've still noticed they get more adventurous with the setlists as each leg progresses.

True. I think we just need to let them get into the swing of it again after 3 weeks off. Such understanding fans. :bye:

I also have a theory that they are working on a new version of Like Spinning Plates that sounds like it does on Amnesiac.

They haven't played it since Roseland in September, and the new live version of Packt Like Sardines sounds like the album where the 2001 version does not at all.

I also have a theory that they are working on a new version of Like Spinning Plates that sounds like it does on Amnesiac.

They haven't played it since Roseland in September, and the new live version of Packt Like Sardines sounds like the album where the 2001 version does not at all.

Wow that would blow us away, right?!

Present, ready for launch.

Anyone check out the idioteque videos from last night? Thom looked pretty upset and after the song everyone was giving Jonny reassuring pats on the back. I hope they aren't too broken up over it. Don't they know we love them and think they are perfect just they way the are? :wub: