I wish you guys could witness an Oklahoma thunder game bar scene. Sooner fans, by far some of the most brash, moronic, defensive, in all honesty downright enjoyable fanbases in the country, love to pass the bottle in joy and in misery over their first pro team. I've known laker and raider fans my whole life,, and this is a pretty sweet middle as far as hometown fans go.

When kd hits those dagger threes, the liquor flows free like I've never seen. I love sports.

I'm pretty drunk on my phone. Gay as hell.

tom-brady-stetson-ads.jpg

4f2eb4f00f212.image.jpg

110309.01.gif

let's get real for a second on nfl expansion. last couple of days, thanks to bob craft, the nfl to london discussion is back in full force. he says the money streams in america have been tapped out.

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it...............

WHO GIVES A FUCK YOURE SIGNING $9B CONTRACTS!!!!!! Holy fucking shit how much money do you greedy fucks really need? it's America's game for a reason. it will never grow in another country. it's too expensive and frankly nothing more than a curiosity anywhere else in the world. it's such a dumb idea and would only dilute the game. a team would fail miserably. maybe it would be good for a laugh to see a couple thousand brits calling rex ryan a fucking wanker though.

Only NFL team that could work outside of the US is in Toronto but pretty sure the Bills would lose half their fanbase

i dunno i wouldnt put steelers pre-2005 in the same category as the patriots. and there were a few years there later on that while people expected the pack to be good i dont think anyone expected them to be damn near conference locks.

i'm not saying they dont belong in the discussion to an extent, but the pats have taken the assumed contender role to a new level.