not to be a downer but i feel like he stood out because he had rg3 running that offense. he obviously gifted but he's p raw. every team could use a desean jackson tho so good luck with that

He bailed out RG3 so many times.

Honestly, I might have peferred the Jags got him rather than Blackmon :icon_redf

still scratching my head over the Niners first pick. But last time I said that the pick turned out to be Aldon Smith.... so I guess I will just be quiet

agreed. been sayin that. and with the game becoming more oriented on high flying passing attacks its going to leave a lot more players vulnerable for big shots. i dont know what they can do to fix it without taking away the appeal of the game.

I'll just quote the guy who writes daringfireball.net on this cause I agree with him:

"I think the only way the game survives, long-term, is if the rules change dramatically to something like flag football — to a sport that resembles basketball in terms of athleticism, pace of play, and violence. Me? I think I might enjoy watching such a football very much. But I don’t think most NFL fans would. Too many NFL fans are in it for the violent hits, not despite them."

I do think that would still be fun to watch. But I think too many people would have the "they took our hits derp" attitude about it