honestly i was kinda bothered by it but i have come to realize that unless luck is absolute mental clone of manning im not so bothered about him being around. colts are a shit fucking franchise with a terrible front office that happened to draft the right guy once and he singlehandedly carried their franchise. i'd honestly be more worried at this point by RGIII. dont get me wrong, i think luck will be a stud but it's going to be a while before the colts are even competitive really.

on another note, i want courtney upshaw, obv.

and i, as a raiders fan, am not as worried about manning as most afc fans seem to be. obv he'll be fantastic with the right weapons but i think his injury is going to be a much bigger concern than people think. it's not like denver is rockin the best line.

if nothing else, he will be knocked out of a game within a few years and they will be back to wishing they had jay cutler. that's WISHING they had jay cutler back.

with oakland finally cleaning house i'm not all playoffs or bust this year. i am praying to black jesus that DMC keeps it together this season.

shit i dont think i'd say luck is slower than rodgers. luck is a physical specimen. i mean didnt he put up better combine numbers than cam?

who is DMC's backup? i thought it was silly to let bush go but i guess i dont know the details there. did i tell you i met dmc in nashville and then my girlfriend talked drunken shit to him?

i'm p sure they all ran it within a second of each other, but rodgers looks a lot more natural out of the pocket. by maybe a hair. or a step...

bush was due for a payday and got outta there. mike goodsen was signed and will be decent, but when dmc is healthy and producing i'd put him at tops in the league. it'd be nice to not drop off so hard when he is eventually hurt.

also, i lived in fayetteville when he was still in school and i used to see this crimson cadillac on dubz parked across the street from my gf's apt. i used to joke it was his, then it turns out it was actually his.

when i'm drunk i'd prolly take the opportunity to talk shit at any professional athlete. if bo jackson, kenny stabler, and marcus allen walked into a bar for my birthday i'd still give them shit because that's the best part about being a fan. imo.

lol we fucked with albert haynesworth at a bar once. he was such a fucking knob.

but yeah we saw dmc in the hotel lobby where the raiders were staying for the season opener two years ago. ashley and i were drunk and saw a couple of black dudes that were obvious football players so i say somethin to them. then one of the guys is like "that's dmc" and i look over and sure enough it was. so i go over and tell him as a fan of the sec i enjoyed watching him play. he was really cool. then ashley told him the titans were going to kick his ass. i gave her a big ole kiss when we got on the elevator.

also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpREd2fxnng

Dolphins got Tannehill, no surprise. I hope they picked him because they like his quarterback potential and not because the fans were ripping their hair out over the qb situation. Now we need some wr, unless they plan on having Tannehill and Moore throw to each other.

What do you guys think of Tannehill? I don't know much about him, but I keep hearing that he should not have gone in the first round. Seems like every team is desperate to get their dream franchise qb this season and the result is a little bit of quarterback inflation going on.

not to be a downer but i feel like he stood out because he had rg3 running that offense. he obviously gifted but he's p raw. every team could use a desean jackson tho so good luck with that

yo desean jackson is a dirtbag fuck that guy

im not sure what to make of our new rb. the nfl's trending towards smaller, slippier backs but i kinda like having a bruiser around