anyone else think the default gray text makes reading posts hard on the eyes? in this thread you voice your opinion if it agrees with mine and advocates a more sensible, readable black on white default

telling me where to find this change in the settings is also acceptable

sincerely,

bryan

edit: this is what i'd like the default to be vs. this is what the default is

i appreciate all the work jonathan has done but honestly i find this iteration quite clunky and bloated. there's a handful of step backs in terms of UI that i stumble on constantly. probably not enough to stop me posting but i can see myself drifting from the board in the future. the temp MT gave me a renewed interest in the place, this not so much. just not enough activity in my interests and i don't think for format is helping. obviously the last point isn't a criticism, just a realisation i'm having.

i appreciate all the work jonathan has done but honestly i find this iteration quite clunky and bloated. there's a handful of step backs in terms of UI that i stumble on constantly. probably not enough to stop me posting but i can see myself drifting from the board in the future. the temp MT gave me a renewed interest in the place, this not so much. just not enough activity in my interests and i don't think for format is helping. obviously the last point isn't a criticism, just a realisation i'm having.

yeah, i was pretty excited about the temp board tbh!

• 1 month later...