Radiohead Manchester 2012

15%OffYourNextOrder

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Codroipo setlist is great

i want to see Identikit and Ful Stop, but will probably end up seeing neither and just be subjected to drunk mancs moaning about them not playing Creep/Just etc

After the setlists in Berlin I'm feeling much more confident that we will get a good mix. Ful Stop would be amazing - brilliant song. I really want Talk Show Host too, and the return of Identikit. With it being their first date in the UK and it being Thom's birthday on Sunday pretty much anything could happen!

yeah Codroipo setlist is great

i want to see Identikit and Ful Stop, but will probably end up seeing neither and just be subjected to drunk mancs moaning about them not playing Creep/Just etc

Tbh the ticket prices mean im not too worried about that. I think a mix of that and the underwhelming reception to TKOL from the Bends Brigade means it shouldnt be too bad. ....would love it if they played Just though y'know

• Hi everyone I have a spare Manchester ticket which I recently put on ebay, it is seated, block 212 row E seat 9 so it is high up in the arena. At the time I got one for me and my girlfriend but she can't make it. As it stands it’s not getting too much interest and you should probably be able to get it under the face value of £47.50.
    • http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_500wt_1156

James

•  

hopefully it'll be resurrected in Manchester or the first night in London......or I'll cry

think the last time i saw it was at v in 06....don't remember them doing it on 08 but then i'm pretty crap at remembering whilst my other half can pretty much recite the setlist from memory!

think the last time i saw it was at v in 06....don't remember them doing it on 08 but then i'm pretty crap at remembering whilst my other half can pretty much recite the setlist from memory!

yeah, don't think they played it at Glasgow Green in '08...so the 'stop - tick off the nutters in the crowd - restart' Morning Bell at Meadowbank in '06 was the last time I had it.

Any idea what kind of time the gates will be open, and what kind of time I'd need to arrive to get on the barrier?

First time seeing Radiohead, I'm excited!

Same here. I have to drive to Manchester and am kinda shitting myself as i rarely drive. But fingers crossed il crash on the way back and not on the way there.

Serious question to anyone....i bought my ticket Sunday online, and still havent recieved my tickets. Should i be worried?

Same here. I have to drive to Manchester and am kinda shitting myself as i rarely drive. But fingers crossed il crash on the way back and not on the way there.

Serious question to anyone....i bought my ticket Sunday online, and still havent recieved my tickets. Should i be worried?

there are no tickets

doors open about 6, support on at half 7

get there when the doors open you'll be able to make your way to the front if you dont mind being annoying and shoving around a bit like

Just 3 days to go, getting excited now, first proper rh gig, saw them at their last British show at Glasto but tbh it was more of a TKOL rehearsal than a proper gig (though it was still amazing).

What rarities are people hoping to get, would love it if they brought out something they haven't played for several years for this one, though will be very happy if we get at least one or the other of Pyramid Song or YAWA, I dream of hearing one of these live.

Oh and does anyone know when the gig will finish, last train for me is 23:09 so with them playing 24 songs that could be pushing it a bit :unsure:

Just 3 days to go, getting excited now, first proper rh gig, saw them at their last British show at Glasto but tbh it was more of a TKOL rehearsal than a proper gig (though it was still amazing).

What rarities are people hoping to get, would love it if they brought out something they haven't played for several years for this one, though will be very happy if we get at least one or the other of Pyramid Song or YAWA, I dream of hearing one of these live.

Oh and does anyone know when the gig will finish, last train for me is 23:09 so with them playing 24 songs that could be pushing it a bit :unsure:

You're in with a decent chance of getting either pyramid or htdc i'd say but dunno about yawa. I very mch doubt you'll make the train - last 3 gigs i've been to ended at around 23.45

there are no tickets

doors open about 6, support on at half 7

get there when the doors open you'll be able to make your way to the front if you dont mind being annoying and shoving around a bit like

No tickets? The email i was sent said they will send me a confirmation email when the tickets are dispatched. Do i need to print out the email i got, or just bring my credit card?

I should just contact them.

No tickets? The email i was sent said they will send me a confirmation email when the tickets are dispatched. Do i need to print out the email i got, or just bring my credit card?

I should just contact them.

You probably will need to do what I have to do, which is take the confirmation email, the card you purchased the tickets with and ID, though yeah I'd contact the venue if you're unsure.

And I looked on the site again and it now has that the gig will finish at around 11pm, so its possible I'll get my train but still pushing it, is there any chance of a train at Victoria station waiting if a gig finishes late as I remember them doing that at Piccadilly after a football match a few months ago, though obviously its not as big an event as an OT game.

Tickets for the Radiohead show in Manchester will not be mailed out to you. We’ve now confirmed the information with the Arena and have detailed below exactly what you need to do to gain entry to the show.

Wristband collection in City Room from 12pm-9pm

Doors open at 6pm

Bring your confirmation email

Bring your ID

Turn up together

Avoid queues arrive early

YOU MUST TAKE YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION E-MAIL AND PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO THE MANCHESTER ARENA – CUSTOMERS WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR CONFIRMATION E-MAIL AND ID WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY TO THE SHOW

If you’ve purchased two tickets, both ticket holders must arrive at the venue at the same time and both must bring ID.

If you do not have your order confirmation e-mail, go here to get your confirmation re-sent. (http://tickets.waste.uk.com/)'ORDER TRACKING'

W.a.s.t.e staff will be positioned in the CITY ROOM and, once you’ve shown their confirmation e-mail and ID, you will be fitted with an entry wristband. Once you have your wristband you are free to leave the venue to return when doors open at 6pm.

From 6pm W.a.s.t.e customers can go to any entry point, where their wristbands will be scanned for entry.

Alternatively, after wristbanding, you may choose to stay and queue for entry – a specific Waste queue will be set up at the Hunts Bank entrance for this purpose.

We will be open for wristbanding from midday on the 6th October and will close promptly at 9pm.

We encourage all customers to arrive as early as possible to avoid long queues at peak time.