Tonight's Show: Houston 03/03/12

Orpheus

you may get the chance, if stuff like this becomes popular and pushes artists into streaming the shows themselves in soundboard quality. which is an incredibly tantalising prospect. but also infringes on the value of the live experience itself, some artists will inevitably argue.

i'm kinda not surprised actually, now that it's happening. i've been watching streamed starcraft 2 tournaments, live in venues as well as online, for about 2 years now, and the audience for it has gotten pretty enormous lately. the model is bound to spread.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they're saying on twitter that someone had a seizure or something and was carried out. so thats what the yelling was about. =/ scary.

ughh. sounds ugly. if this happened to me during their show... I'd have a seizure.

i'm kinda not surprised actually, now that it's happening. i've been watching starcraft 2 tournaments, live in venues as well as online, for about 2 years now, and the audience for it has gotten pretty enormous lately. the model is bound to spread.

its going to come down to who gets the dough...hopefully those generating the interest will get the lion's share

i'm kinda not surprised actually, now that it's happening. i've been watching starcraft 2 tournaments, live in venues as well as online, for about 2 years now, and the audience for it has gotten pretty enormous lately. the model is bound to spread.

its going to come down to who gets the dough...hopefully those generating the interest will get the lion's share

okay. I'm calling they'll play Skirting during the first encore.

1. Bloom

2. Little By Little

3. Weird Fishes/Arpegg

4. Morning Mr. Magpie

5. The Gloaming

6. 15 Step

7. Codex

8. Cut A Hole

9. TAMTW

10. Airbag

11. Identikit

sounds good so far. I'm really liking this set.

The stream is offline, WAAAAT???

stream lost?

1. Bloom

2. Little By Little

3. Weird Fishes/Arpegg

4. Morning Mr. Magpie

5. The Gloaming

6. 15 Step

7. Codex

8. Cut A Hole

9. TAMTW

10. Airbag