bitumen

AUSTRALIA AND NZ TICKETS ON SALE NOWWWWWWW

i think this is a pre order on waste and that more will go on sale to the public through ticketek on march 1

i got one just before these sold out which was pretty quick

i wanted a standing ticket but they were out so i took what i could get as something to sell/have as a back up

this has got to be the most sudden announcement, isn't it? :icon_indi usually they'd announce the date, give it a couple of days to simmer, then sell. dang I hope people that I know manage to get hold of them tix

also Kat, I'm so happy for you :hug:

hmm funny really. I mean, it's great for the Aussie/NZ peeps since you've been waiting for this for ages but then so sudden and so fast, this is not gonna go down so well. It all comes down to luck, dang. But there's still the general sales tix, am I right? idk :unsure:

Sometimes I'm grateful that they're not coming anywhere near me i don't think I can handle the pressure lol

hmm funny really. I mean, it's great for the Aussie/NZ peeps since you've been waiting for this for ages but then so sudden and so fast, this is not gonna go down so well. It all comes down to luck, dang. But there's still the general sales tix, am I right? idk :unsure:

Sometimes I'm grateful that they're not coming anywhere near me i don't think I can handle the pressure lol

edit: should not have mentioned that actually

Yeah, Thursday for the general sales here.

congrats! what time are u planning on arriving? I'm kinda confused

Not going to go crazy, even if you line up for a few hours the line won't be long.. Maybe 4-5pm if it opens at 7? Base it off TUS, people only had to be there 10 mins early to get one.

haha that's cute. well, good to know there are still general sale ones. I just happen to know a lot of Aussies so I just hope they get to see them

I GOT MY FUCKING TIXCKETS!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Congratulations, I'm glad you were able to get them!