Official 2012 Bootleg Thread [AUDIO]

gentil géant

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The version of Ful Stop played in Manchester was superb - they have tidied up the ending nicely but it hasn't lost any of its power a la Tinley Park. Really foreboding and ominous - loved it. That's the one to hold out for.

The O2 Night 1 performance of Identikit sounded great to me too.

I would argue that these are the definitive versions until the actual recordings surface...

Can you guys do me a favor and tell me if I'm missing out on any soundboard recordings? I wish some sites like not for profit would have a separate section for soundboard quality...Heres what I have: Berlin 00, Tokyo 04, Prague, Coachella 12, Fuji Rock 12, that acoustic la resevoir or whatever, all the basement audio and everything in the towering above the rest collection. Oh and it looks like i just found Bonnaroo woo hoo! Anyway, anyone know of any other readily available soundboard recordings? I would greatly appreciate it

hello there, totally new here, just wanted to say I'll be sharing my recordings of the antwerp en amsterdam show next week, need to find out how to do that the easiest way (any tips via pm ?), and i also need to cut the recording in tracks etc .. its all new to me so bare with me a little ... especialy the antwerp gig sounds awesome as I was standing at the rail right next to the speakerstack, there is enthusiastic screams in between, but wait till you hear feral's basslines -- and the songs itself are pretty undisturbed , so a joy to listen to --- more later, ciao4now

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions guys Earls Court is amazing I can't believe I didn't have that already. I can't find the Hammerstein audio anywhere! I've searched like a madman, can anyone help me out?

you probably won't find it at the usual places because it's an old mp3 from an mtv show. it's also called radiohead live at the 10 spot so try searching for that. if you can't find it i might be able to upload this one since it's only 160mb.

edit: i got the date wrong on the hammerstein show too it should be 1997-12-19 sorry about that.

after getting frustrated by dimeadozen I decided to upload the full show converted to mp3 :

http://www.filedropp...erpen2012-10-18

and the flac :

http://www.filedropp...oheadantwerpwav

And no, for now I dont want to have to go and cut this recording into pieces for every song, feel free to do so yourself, or if you think you can, and want to improve the recording with some mastering techniques, also, feel free -- this one was recorded at the front rail at the left side of the stage in front of teh speaker stack with use of edirol r09 hanging from the rail, little eq-ing was done to take down some of the lows and increase the mids and highs a little, also some volume decreases for some clap/clicks or too loud outbursts, but not all screams and shouts were tempered with, as these were part of this great and lively show that had a crowd that gave the band plenty of energy to feed off , and so they did ... i feel this recording turned into a highly enjoyable souvenir of a very powerful gig, with a setlist that was very much to my liking ...

enjoy this and feel free to share -- dont sell unless you donate the cash to greenpeace

this is a noisyflowersrecordings -- free for the free

• 1 month later...

after getting frustrated by dimeadozen I decided to upload the full show converted to mp3 :

http://www.filedropp...erpen2012-10-18

and the flac :

http://www.filedropp...oheadantwerpwav

And no, for now I dont want to have to go and cut this recording into pieces for every song, feel free to do so yourself, or if you think you can, and want to improve the recording with some mastering techniques, also, feel free -- this one was recorded at the front rail at the left side of the stage in front of teh speaker stack with use of edirol r09 hanging from the rail, little eq-ing was done to take down some of the lows and increase the mids and highs a little, also some volume decreases for some clap/clicks or too loud outbursts, but not all screams and shouts were tempered with, as these were part of this great and lively show that had a crowd that gave the band plenty of energy to feed off , and so they did ... i feel this recording turned into a highly enjoyable souvenir of a very powerful gig, with a setlist that was very much to my liking ...

enjoy this and feel free to share -- dont sell unless you donate the cash to greenpeace

this is a noisyflowersrecordings -- free for the free

i'm just now getting around to listening and i really like this show.

• 5 weeks later...