Official 2012 Bootleg Thread [AUDIO]

gentil géant

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all 3 Chicago sources on dime are not downloading for me, anyone else?

I got the first one and it's uploading fine too, so people are getting it. It sounds good but for some reason it won't show up in my preferred media player. The only thing I can think of is delete the torrent and all the associated files and try again.

um bonnaroo has half of 15 step at the end of the bloom track. which is a bummer cos it's the best performance/sound quality combo i've heard from this tour. did someone here do the rip or did we find this somewhere else?

edit: fuck, and staircase skips a bit in the middle, best recording of that from this tour easily. it sounds like they've messed with clive's drum part recently... it has this sort of video game/retro kick to it that really adds to it.

I had posted the earlier version of the mp3's of the Bonnaroo show (on a U2 forum, no less). I've taken the old link down, fixed the Bloom/15 Step issue, removed (as best I could) the skips in Staircase and Idioteque and reuploaded at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m30pws22h9w0mts

Enjoy.

awesome

saved me some work

im gonna upload chicago and newark mp3s

chicago is on its way

Did you reach your share limit at dime? You have to have .25 share ratio for every 5gb of downloads. Did you open your ports for uploading, etc.?

oh i didnt know they had that ratio enforcement at dime

im seeding all kinds of shit to stay on demonoid

all im seeding for dime are amm shows no one ever downloads so my ratio is like .14, how ami supposed to ficx that if i cant seed anything else, i guess ill jus have to make another account

oh i didnt know they had that ratio enforcement at dime

im seeding all kinds of shit to stay on demonoid

all im seeding for dime are amm shows no one ever downloads so my ratio is like .14, how ami supposed to ficx that if i cant seed anything else, i guess ill jus have to make another account

.25 is not that hard to get, especially with radiohead shows. if you can get to at least one show in the 600mb range right when it starts seeding you should have no problem keeping your ratio up. every radiohead show i have downloaded gets to at least .5 ratio and most of them get to 2.

The Palace of Auburn Hills 6-11-12

Bloom

There There

Kid A

Staircase

Morning Mr. Magpie

The Gloaming

Separator

I Might Be Wrong

Pyramid Song

Climbing Up the Walls

Nude

Lotus Flower

Paranoid Android

Feral

Little by Little

Idioteque

Exit Music (for a Film)

Ful Stop

Myxomatosis

Reckoner

Give Up the Ghost

Karma Police

Everything In Its Right Place

link tba

Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden 6-13-12

Bloom

There There

Kid A

Morning Mr. Magpie

The Gloaming

Separator

Lucky

Like Spinning Plates

Identikit

15 Step

Nude

Lotus Flower

Paranoid Android

Feral

Little by Little

Idioteque

Give Up the Ghost

Staircase

I Might Be Wrong

Bodysnatchers

House of Cards

Reckoner

Everything In Its Right Place

link tba

.25 is not that hard to get, especially with radiohead shows. if you can get to at least one show in the 600mb range right when it starts seeding you should have no problem keeping your ratio up. every radiohead show i have downloaded gets to at least .5 ratio and most of them get to 2.

hmm

well i was seeding a few of the newer shows

but everything jus came to a grinding hault and i really dont know how to fix it if i cant start over and dl again

hmm

well i was seeding a few of the newer shows

but everything jus came to a grinding hault and i really dont know how to fix it if i cant start over

The enforcement limit is 5gb, did you download more than that? If so, they probably cut you off. It's weird that so many people are having problems. I think one of the ohio shows got taken down and was re-upped as well, it could be that.

Also, check your torrent program settings and make sure there is no limit on the number of torrents you can seed at one time. My default was something like 5 active torrents uploading/downloading and I increased it to 10 (that's the most i will keep in my program.)

You're right though, it might be better to just start over, and wait until a new show gets uploaded.

yeah

im past 5gigs by jus a little

and all the files i didnt think needed help seeding i didnt keep on my client cause i didnt know the rules

No good deed goes unpunished, eh? I always keep a few popular torrents in my queue to help my ratio, but I also like to balance that out with rare shows and my personal favorites. Hopefully you can just start a new account and get back in the game.