Wil

Merry Christmas u twats

I got a new CAMERA and it's RED and it has a FISH EYE MODE omg omg omg

baller. my little sis is big into photography and she has convinced me that fish eye is cool haha.

ALSO my girlfriend gave me this mexican lager with a chilli pepper in the bottle... wonder how that will taste. Oh and my mom got me a nice jacket since it was 50% off and i kinda needed one. And uuh yea that is all. Happy holidays!

i got a new sweater, a camera lens coffee cup, some sick prismacolor colored pencils, whole foods gift card, alphaville dvd, warhol 2012 calendar, a fancy new red kurig coffee maker, whole foods giftcard, and an opportunity to disappoint my family.

yuppie christmas 2012 holla.

All I got was clothes. Meh. At least I got a watch. I needed one. My parents had way more presents than I did, though, so it was kind of a weird Christmas. Sort of opposite from how I remember the Christmases of my childhood.

i got a new sweater, a camera lens coffee cup, some sick prismacolor colored pencils, whole foods gift card, alphaville dvd, warhol 2012 calendar, a fancy new red kurig coffee maker, whole foods giftcard, and an opportunity to disappoint my family.

yuppie christmas 2012 holla.

i relate, only by now they've gone past just disappointment to straight up not even caring to ask about my life anymore. I'm like the black sheep of my family.

Well, for christmas I got the opportunity to see all my cousin's new american boyfriends which was really cool, got to sort of make up with one of my cousins, and I got two sweaters from tj maxx.

my family isn't doing too well financially but it was still better than usual.

got lots omoney some caandy, beer, wine, a sweet plant, an herb book, a sweet baby carrier thingy. fiona got tons of clothes and some stuffed things plus a mobile. pretty good day.

roger's dad got a sweet tablet and i am so jelly -___- must be obv, i keep saying how awesome it is with googly eyes

Red_cross_001.jpg?v=1278 ?

n

A2200.jpg

It's really cool and I am excited because my little point-and-shoot digital camera broke and I couldn't find the receipt so I couldn't get it fixed!! And I like to keep a camera on me in case I see anything cool, and I don't like lugging around my DSLR everywhere because it's bulky (obviously) and I get worried about it being stolen :< But now I have a new one and it came with a two year extended warranty and also my mom gave me the receipt for it straightaway so I can keep it in my shark folder just in case!!

Happy Xmas, bints.

Anyway, I got new paniers (aka saddlebags) for my bike, two Amazon gift cards (with which I ordered more practical bike stuff like a multitool and water bottle), a pair of boots, chai mix, biscotti, and two mugs from my old haunt back home, and also $50 from Aedan's grandfather.

Now I'm just helping by making dinner. Chopped up some yams and sliced squash, added butter and brown sugar, and now they're in the oven. Homemade tofurky is baking, and I made some vegetarian gravy to go with it. Lemon bars and lemon ginger cookies are on standby for dessert.

not much, but i didn't ask for much. all i asked for was money to put towards my "ryan needs to move the fuck out" fund and i did pretty well there, collectively got $295

biggest present i suppose was not really a present, just a phone upgrade to an iphone.

Merry Xmas will!

Low key Xmas as usual these days. A few cool boxes, $100 from grandmere to go towards boots, doggie face earrings from mama, cool handmade intricate pop up card of a moose, large amount/variety of cookies my aunt makes for everyone, catlanta sweatshirt uhhhh candy including Turkish delight, butter nut munch, crunch bars

Still got gift exchanges with bf and friends left too but I know my roommate is knitting me a sweet hat