beeps

BUG Radiohead

Radiohead_BUG%20350.jpg

For its final live outing of 2011, BUG is delighted to announce a very special show celebrating one of the greatest rock bands, and greatest innovators in music video and audio-visual arts, at one of the world’s most famous cinemas.

Tickets are now on sale for BUG Radiohead, on Tuesday, November 29th, at the ODEON Leicester Square in London.

This unique show will see Radiohead’s amazing music video output celebrated on one of the largest screens in this country – their greatest videos, their collaborations with directors such as such as Jonathan Glazer, Grant Gee, Shynola, Garth Jennings – and BUG’s very own Adam Buxton. Plus, there will be rarities, some never before seen on a big screen, or indeed any screen.

Adam will present the show in his inimitable fashion – and welcome some very special guests on stage to discuss the work – at what promises to be a very special night of extraordinary sound and vision, and much more fun too.

so the whole fan art thing seems hilarious edit- they are mostly from deviantart btw maybe

tumblr_lvg1zu4X2i1qcabmoo1_500.jpg

the artists must be shitting themselves

and jonny is all embarrassed and adorable the whole time somebody kill me already

tumblr_lvg661YgRj1qaqd1fo1_500.png

and adam also apparently read youtube comments on the LF vid

tumblr_lvg323LrLt1r2paqko1_500.jpg

which includes this

tumblr_lvfzghi4491qhormro1_500.jpg

epic night i say

we were actually terrified that we would be found out on thomblr when stipey made his blog there

we all followed him and then mostly unfollowed him upon realising he could easily click through to our blogs when he got a notification saying 'so and so has started following your blog', and since he probably has contact with thom, he could easily pass his findings on... but hey for all we know, they could've found us out already...

hey hannah

edit- ok maybe i shouldn't so blatantly call you out by your name here but hi anyways

Edited by office chart

also, on the slightly irrelevant but relevant note of thomblr, there are some people on there uploading footage of BUG right now.. if they don't themselves, i'll link the stuff on here when it's up ^.^

which reminds me i came to post this

“unfortunately phil,ed and thom can’t be here, due to swine flu, family commitment and partying in l.a laying down six layers of hardcore dubstep between people’s titties. you can decide who goes with what”

fucking buxton :lol: