dallas show

madmartigan

I know but now i'm scared. Is this a farewell tour or something where they are going to play all the songs that never made it on a live set? Someone reassure me.

this tour seems a lot more like a rejuvenation of the band than anything resembling a farewell tour. too fresh and energetic, not enough 'classics', these sets are as far as it gets from a retrospective.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know but now i'm scared. Is this a farewell tour or something where they are going to play all the songs that never made it on a live set? Someone reassure me.

No way, they are setting the record straight that they are best band in world. Put away your instruments U2 you guys have been irrelevant for alomost 20 years!!!!!!!

man i wonder if they are actually considering a live LP at the end of this? it's a good set up for it - the matured live versions of their latest album plus the in rainbows songs that are most augmented by the second drummer, the appearance of a few obscure b-sides that have long deserved to be played live, and a handful of their most impassioned performances of the old classics. maybe even two discs. would be a great way to immortalize clive's presence too.

man i wonder if they are actually considering a live LP at the end of this? it's a good set up for it - the matured live versions of their latest album plus the in rainbows songs that are most augmented by the second drummer, the appearance of a few obscure b-sides that have long deserved to be played live, and a handful of their most impassioned performances of the old classics. maybe even two discs. would be a great way to immortalize clive's presence too.

That would be the only album I'd ever consider preordering... Well, that and Jack White's new album...

That's what I've been thinking, would be awesome

wouldn't that be super awesome! and this thing in Austin with the tiny crowd might be a spot where they will pick up a few

probably say something about how U2 has played Love is Blindness live

:lol:

i dunno, i almost feel like saying that people are overreacting. i mean *scans leaked setlist* i personally prefer maybe 20 songs there, artistically. obviously if you're a professional setlist watcher, it's the highlight of your week. but also it brings a bit of attention to how much Radiohead DON'T do live, in a very random way, that makes you look at a massive vault of songs and think 'ok well why aren't you playing this, and this, and this...' i think it would be cooler if they were like 'let's play a couple of (different) Amnesiac b-sides every night instead of the expected Kid Amnesiac picks'. not complaining though obviously. i'm forgetting just how out there Orgy is gonna sound to probably a reasonably large percentage of the audience. i expect that quite a few people reading this thread haven't heard it. even Meeting In The Aisle was at least on the documentary and a fairly popular E.P.

1. Bloom

2. Little By Little

3. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

4. Morning Mr Magpie

5. The Gloaming

6. Daily Mail

7. Pyramid Song

8. The Amazing Sounds of Orgy (live debut!)

9. Karma Police

10. 15 Step

11. Staircase

12. Identikit

13. Lotus Flower

14. There There

15. Feral

16. Idioteque

---

17. Separator

climbing up the walllls is close!!

1. Bloom

2. Little By Little

3. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

4. Morning Mr Magpie

5. The Gloaming

6. Daily Mail

7. Pyramid Song

8. The Amazing Sounds of Orgy (live debut!)

9. Karma Police

10. 15 Step

11. Staircase

12. Identikit

13. Lotus Flower

14. There There

15. Feral

16. Idioteque

---

17. Separator

18. Climbing Up The Walls!!!!

skirting, is coming soon.