dallas show

madmartigan

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just add to this thread that I'm finding it *very difficult* to *not* download ten different youtube versions of every song played so far on this tour, because the tour is just so awesome? (And visually interesting on top of the obvious musical qualities!) Seriously... you need at least three version for every song: 1.) The "best sound" version, 2.) the "best close-up view" version, and 3.) the "best overall view of the stage setup" version. It's haaaaaaard! I can't download everything, my hard drive isn't big enough! :D

Can I just add to this thread that I'm finding it *very difficult* to *not* download ten different youtube versions of every song played so far on this tour, because the tour is just so awesome? (And visually interesting on top of the obvious musical qualities!) Seriously... you need at least three version for every song: 1.) The "best sound" version, 2.) the "best close-up view" version, and 3.) the "best overall view of the stage setup" version. It's haaaaaaard! I can't download everything, my hard drive isn't big enough! :D

OMG yes! I was just looking at my bookmarks and thinking I need to do some organizing because I have too many. Do I need 5 versions of Identikit? Why yes I do because this one shows Thom dancing and this one shows Ed singing and this one sounds the best and this one shows the whole stage.

First Radiohead concert for me last night in Dallas. Long time fan, first chance to see em live. WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Easily moved into top show I've ever seen. Does anybody know a place where I can get a torrent of last night's show? Is that koshier to ask on here?

I love Reckoner, but I do think it is an odd choice for the final encore; it is too mellow to be an encore. All of the final encores should be high energy songs that will get the crowd going.

The whole #2 encore was that way. GUTG was brutal and Skirting was cool, but i wanted something upbeat (15 Step would've been great there)...the crowd erupted for PA though...built up energy

First Radiohead concert for me last night in Dallas. Long time fan, first chance to see em live. WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Easily moved into top show I've ever seen. Does anybody know a place where I can get a torrent of last night's show? Is that koshier to ask on here?

http://mortigitempo.com/really_bored/index.php?/topic/109960-official-2012-bootleg-thread-audio/

heres where we keep the ham

OMG yes! I was just looking at my bookmarks and thinking I need to do some organizing because I have too many. Do I need 5 versions of Identikit? Why yes I do because this one shows Thom dancing and this one shows Ed singing and this one sounds the best and this one shows the whole stage.

Yeah, and also "this one has some nice banter", and "this has an awesome Colin Greenwood moment", and "this version sounds awesome in a slightly different way than that version", and "wait, did they change the lighting for this one since Miami? I think they did!" ... etc.

I may have to buy an additional hard drive before this tour is over...

well its not to put in your radiohead live cannon

jus to get u by until decent quality one comes along

if it does

i know, but still i prefer HQ, i mean, why not?

and perhaps this version never gets to the studio... we all know this band

speaking of... she said she'll upload it tomorrow on Atease board or something

Yeah, and also "this one has some nice banter", and "this has an awesome Colin Greenwood moment", and "this version sounds awesome in a slightly different way than that version", and "wait, did they change the lighting for this one since Miami? I think they did!" ... etc.

I may have to buy an additional hard drive before this tour is over...

I was wondering if anyone noticed this. They are indeed changing up the light show. I have seen at least 3 different light shows for Separator alone. How cool is that. It seems that every show is genuinely a unique experience.

Before they kicked into Paranoid android, Thom pointed out to the crowd and said something (dedication? personal hello to someone?). Did anyone make out what he said or who he was pointing to?

He was complaining about the people leaving. He did it before Skirting.

He said something like..."I see you people walking up the stairs back there...the show's not over, but whatever, your loss." I hate this town. Full of a-holes. Guy behind me was pissed because he wanted to hear more from The Bends. Literally, heard a few "Watching Rick Santorum is more fun than this." and when Thom said thanks he was like "Thanks for mailing it in," then left after thirty minutes. Typical Dallas resident.