Would you guys buy my art?

Crabe Noir

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it turned out that they aren't very good at paying this money out, so I'd rather you bought from me directly. I still can't collect that other payment.

hate that about paypal sometimes too. do you have an update or list of what's available & prices?

nope, sorry bro

much better than some of mine though

read sticky note or leave or shut up?

1. Constructive criticism only. That doesn't mean you have to like it, it just means you can't be cruel or unduly harsh. Don't criticize without making a suggestion or explaining why you feel that way.

hate that about paypal sometimes too. do you have an update or list of what's available & prices?

I don't have a list, no, sorry, but perhaps take a look at my portfolio and see if you like anything on there? http://www.mediafire.com/file/5artdoc2moc9cdk/portfolio1.pdf

Plus all the stuff on the artflakes website.

We can discuss prices after you decide on the size of your print!

tumblr_lzebrrgtKt1qbat7fo1_500.jpg

Just to keep you guys up to date.

i thought it is a tummy and a bellybutton

orange do have navel though

very cute

i love fruit people

could you turn it into one?

eggplants for arms or something

if you work with me on this i'd buy it eventually, but it has to be small cause my kitchens are always small

yeah that first poster looked a little off center but the one rose posted looks great - i really liked the idea

i would buy something now but yeah $$

in all honesty saying they're better than some of mine is highly incorrect. i'm an amateur by ALL means and merely made a mistake in grammar

so, they're better than all of mine

but just for reference, here's my 1st painting and my 1st attempt to ever try

1stpainting.jpg

and my second

painting3edited.png

needless to say i have a lot of room to improve, but have found a great, fun new hobby in the process

yeah man but it's the way you said it, it comes across as a bit prickish. And then you did unfairly criticize her art and then followed to post your own art which is lacking in all honesty, in the thread where she's trying to sell her own art. :rolleyes:

I wonder how things are going with your creativity Olga. You didn't seem so happy about it in the past few months, like you had lost inspiration or motivation. Seems like you're not feeling so stuck lately. That's hopefully the case. It comes and goes eh, from personal experience.

yeah man but it's the way you said it, it comes across as a bit prickish. And then you did unfairly criticize her art and then followed to post your own art which is lacking in all honesty, in the thread where she's trying to sell her own art. :rolleyes:

i dunno if he's right and he didn't mean to say "some" then it wasn't really a criticism per se he was jsut saying sorry i dont want to buy it but its pretty good? the word "some" really was what made it sound particularly prickish

some people just dont buy art. but true maybe he didn't need to say anything at all

and what do you mean by honesty here?

i dunno if he's right and he didn't mean to say "some" then it wasn't really a criticism per se he was jsut saying sorry i dont want to buy it but its pretty good? the word "some" really was what made it sound particularly prickish

some people just dont buy art. but true maybe he didn't need to say anything at all

and what do you mean by honesty here?

he didn't have to announce he didn't want to buy her art. PLUS ALSO HE CRITICIZED THE ORANGE PICTURE

and I use "in all honesty" by accident half the time, I don't know why the fuck i do it but it always manages to get in my sentences.