TWO NYC SHOWS ANNOUNCED!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ya plus the dude said thom standing for LSP is probably due to him speaking before deciding to do that song. cause apparently LSP was not in the original setlist he decided on it midway idk if I have posted abt this have I maybe whatevs so yeah, same ol live LSP i guess still awesome tho can't wait for the vidyassss

oh ya plus the dude said thom standing for LSP is probably due to him speaking before deciding to do that song. cause apparently LSP was not in the original setlist he decided on it midway idk if I have posted abt this have I maybe whatevs so yeah, same ol live LSP i guess still awesome tho can't wait for the vidyassss

^^good to know. thanks.

I really want to see supercollider.

supercollider was pretty cool. also, shorter than the studio version. how often does that happen? still, i won't be satisfied till they play the butcher. which means i'll probably never be satisfied

probably, cos it's such a contraption. but they managed to adapt bloom to the band so well that i wouldn't write it off 100%

i dunno what it is about supercollider that made it so much shorter. it doesnt seem like they cut that much from it. just one repetition of the 'balcony' line. i think they might have just taken it up in tempo?

it's shorter by 2 minutes or something right? pretty fast if so, and idk I don't think it's that fast. tbh I was expecting them to drag it as long as possible, a sort of orchestral ethereal jam or some shit. not that I am disappointed with last night's length though. ha how can I be disappointed with such a gem. damn ftb show em!

I've just started checking those recording out.

Lbl was stunning, fantastic. Finally a live version that's on a par (at least, if not superior!) with the studio version. Amazing.

MMM very very very cool, definitely the most enjoyable live version I've heard.

I guess I shouldn't have had any doubts whether TKOL tour gigs could be as brilliant as their old ones.